Paris Jackson

My Nanny Snuck into

Michael Jackson's Bed

6/19/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061913_paris_jackson_launch
Paris Jackson told a creepy story about one of her former nannies and Michael Jackson ending up in bed together ... and she said it under oath during a deposition taken for the wrongful death suit against AEG.

Video of Paris' deposition was played in court Tuesday ... and the highlight was her description of Michael's relationship with ex-nanny Grace Rwaramba.

In the depo ... Paris explained to attorneys for AEG that Michael warned his children about Grace, telling them ... "She was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."

Paris said she didn't know specifically what she lied about -- but then seemed to suddenly remember one freaky detail about Grace sneaking into Michael's bed while they were staying in hotels.

Paris starts out saying ... "This is gonna freak you out."

She's right. You gotta hear it, and really interesting to hear it in Paris' words.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

trini_angel

Enough already....so fed-up of this whole Michael Jackson nonsense

Lena5420

what the hell? I'm sorry if my nanny was doing any of the things that Paris just talked about I wouldn't care about her well-being or anything like that! She would be SO fast OUT of my house and away from my children she wouldn't know what hit her. This just proves how badly MJ's state of mind was before his death. He felt bad for her? Come on? Seriously I can't imagine that was all of it; either this nanny had something on him or he was so drugged out that he couldn't think rationally; which to me sounds more like it (these poor kids they really had such a dysfunctional life and sadly it is no better). Paris I hope you get some stability in your life soon.

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

"She was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."

------------------------------------------------------------

Gee,

What Family Does THAT Sound Like?

LK

LIAR !
SORRY KID I DON'T BELIEVE YA !
LOL
I FEEL BAD 4 THIS KID BUT ......
SHE IS VERY TROUBLED & I SAY SHE IS LYING .
JMO

Italia

She was cute and funny!

IceGypsy

Creepy nanny...though doesn't surprise me that he didn't fire her. He seemed to be the kind of guy that didn't want to disappoint or make things hard for people. It's common for people that have been abused as kids to want to please everyone around them.

It's good to see her smile. Hope she's doing okay.

LK

POOR LITTLE PARIS !

LK

I BLAME JOE JACKSON ! LOL
HE MESSED UP THIS WHOLE FAMILY FM DAY1 !

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

WHERE'S BLANKET?

burning_plastic

So what? All this really does is show how (don't have a word for it) Michael Jackson was. Tell the kids that their nanny is a liar? That is some manufactured drama there.
I'm not watching the video or anything to do with because it's the most delusional bee ess I have ever heard. Chris Rock probably regrets what he said about Michael but he was absolutely correct.

Bea

So... Nanny Grace was a "Billie Jean".

"Nanny Grace is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one"

MikeBenvito

Enough of this attention whore family

oink

She is a Liar, poor lil rich girl sounds like she was jealous of who was in bed with MJ, ummm ya

myopinion

WOW!!!!!! I find this hard to believe...SMH

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments