Kim and Kanye

BABY NAME REVEALED

6/21/2013 6:25 AM PDT UPDATED: 6/21/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kanye_west_kim_kardashian_article_tmz
update_bar
TMZ has obtained North West's birth certificate ... and she doesn't have a middle name!

gray-bar-update
What do Kim Kardashian's new baby and the Space Needle have in common?

They're both NORTH WEST ... TMZ has learned.

Seriously, that's the kid's name ... according to the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital.

There were rumors floating around a few months ago that Kim and Kanye West might give the baby a directional name ... but who thought they would actually go through with it?

And when you look at the options -- West West is redundant ... South West is an airline ... and East West leads to nowhere.

So, by default ... North West it is!

Congratulations little girl.

0912_names_footer

Steven

The baby is joining One Direction.... wawawawaaaa!

Ellena Webb

Really I cant believe this one Kanye really was u thinking of the poor neighbor hood that's next to Chicago.Northwest Indiana!!!! Sorry we don't claim you .Hell we barely wanted to claim Micheal once he went crazy we really don't need your bad image. Gary has done enough on their own

MSSKJ

WOW! is this were this baby was conceive in North west air line bathroom, is this why you name this child this name you want to remember were you made her at. DAM!

BReid

Well considering how bright they are to name a little girl that - then they probably will start the name with "K" so it would be like the word "knife." Knorth West

ENIO

North west WAS an airline too!

BReid

MSSKJ

You name this baby North west, WHY? Because she was conceive on north west lines in the bathroom, WOW!!! So sad! DAM!

sweetbaby

..complete IDIOTS!!!!!

BEBE

This has to be a joke on us. They can't possibly be that stupid? Or can they ?

Ellena Webb

If they where gonna to go with directions what happen to Easton West or I said Eastlee or Eastly West .I am glad her parents our rich .Therefore this child would not have to grow up around here near where he was raised cause I don't like bullying.

jacklist

Life is so lonely .I am a single and rich man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on...ŚeekingŔich.Com,.under the name of Craig=. it's where for meeting successful rich men & classy mature women, who are searching for their special someone.Please Check it out!I’m serious.dgsgf

Albert Melendez

Typical... I would not expect anything less from those two idiots... **** load of money and no DAM brains...

sharon

figures....whack jobs!

judy w.

retarted parents all the beautiful names and they choose a direction !

Nico

I am sick and tired of seeing these trash family ... why do we keep having every thing they do and say, shoved down our throats.. I just want them all to just go away.. Take the trash out and leave it out !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments