Kim Kardashian

I'm Locking Up My Crap

While I'm in Hiding

6/20/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_kim_kardashian_GSIKim Kardashian's private belongings are currently locked up in a VAULT while she hides away with her baby -- and they'll stay there ... at least until she moves into her new mansion, TMZ has learned.

A moving truck was photographed outside Kim's old Beverly Hills home on Tuesday -- while Kim was still in the hospital after giving birth -- and we're told it was there to pick up all her personal effects in order to be moved to the new $11 million mansion she bought with Kanye in Bel Air.

Unfortunately, the new house isn't ready yet -- and the old one is about to be renovated -- so we're told Kim had to place her stuff in storage vaults ... for the time being.

We're told Kim's stuff is occupying a total of three vaults -- and each vault only costs $50/month to rent ... so it's not a huge investment.

Kim is currently out of the hospital staying at a mystery location with the baby.

As for the new mansion, we're told Kim plans to move in within the next month or so.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Everyone is hoping she will keep her ugly face, fat ass, and annoying personality hidden for a long, long time.

Allegra

Buying a house of $11m and having a baby - Kanye should listen to his own lyrics again and again to get some sense. I ain't saying she's a gold digger..........

Ronron

Oh I hope that baby looks just like Kanye

Kimysbffe

The kardashians: the new cast of storage wars!

Cartman

I can't believe Kim devoted an entire moving van to her urinal cake collection.

But Kanye is lucky, he will never do without a place to piss on.

notalawyer

All the non news all the time TMZ

Cran

Did you know we do not give a rat's patootie? Kim has to hide her extra 70 pound weight gain she is just too enchanted with herself to be photographed like this. Someone should tell her no one is interested.

kingbishop

She is in hiding cause she can't bare to show the world her Hairy, Big headed, Ugly ass baby!..Dumb ass Hoe!..I hope this bitch just inflates to a whale and is never heard of again..And Kanye starts banging the Amazon Khloe or he waits until the sisters turn 18 so he can get that lil girl punan

anonymous

why would a preemie baby is home already?? after what... 4-5 days at the hospital?? this is BS!!

Jerrold

Why do we give this no-talent-axe-clown any attention?

jacklistfdr

Life is so lonely .I am a single and rich man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on...ŚeekingŔich.Com,.under the name of Craig=. it's where for meeting successful rich men & classy mature women, who are searching for their special someone.Please Check it out!I’m serious.dfdsgfdsg

Mary

I wonder if she will let her boyfriend or baby daddy move his cothes in her house like she told Chris he couldn't move his clothes in. Why no photos of the baby, is Kris waiting for the highest payoff to show the picture of North West. That does not start with a K.

fastdriver

I wish she'd STAY HIDDEN forever!

Jen

Good to know.

The new pictures of Courtney Stodden were more interesting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7