Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

Nasious Cordova

Really, Arron? What is this, 1988? I'd sooner think it was a drug deal gone bad. At least make up a plausable story and say these are extreme ******ging injuries sustained during your most recent visit to a bar called 'The Manhole'.

nu sox n draws

story smells like week old halibut

jacvkrterter

df

Susan

this the funniest story of the week...thanks for sharing.

nkotbluver

hes a ****ing idiot and lying. grow up lil boy

Christopher R

No one deserves a black eye any more than this idiot. Unless it's Kanye West, or Bieber's Buddies.

Brian

Can I punch the other eye.

Marcela Burgess

Nooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyy. NKOTB rarely has real male fans. They were just trying to pick up a fight in the name of NKOTB. I am so sorry for Aaron, I am a real NKOTB fan since 1989.

Julie

B.S he did something else to the guys who beat him up and came up with the dumba$$ story to cover up what ever it was. It must of been real embarrassing to come up with a story this bad to cover it up LMAO

whatd'a

Translation: No one knew I was in town giving a concert of I post this bogus story on TMZ. His eye's not even swollen.

Kelly

Guess the douche nozzle forgot Aerosmith played Beantown first. You don't see their fans randomly picking on other bands fans. What a butt booger.

Omfg_its_sara

Desperation.

Deez_Nutz

I bet his bf slapped him with limp dick

NeverPostsTMZagain

Yeah, high fives for Boston. Now you guys do the same thing for Justin Bieber whenever he's in Boston.

Maximillien

Impossible that he made up a story like this, come on, if he was going to make up something like this, he literally could've used anything else and it would be more plausible.