Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

tgrfan42069

look at him he is on meth.he got his ass whooped over drugs.i find it hard to believe 4 grown men beat him up over new kids on the block.he is full of ****

JerseyGirlKate

Back in May, Aaron was a total DICK to my daughter when she asked him to take a pic with her. New Kids on the other hand have always been WONDERFUL to her. I call this a bit of KARMA. Lol. That being said- I doubt a bunch of large guys jumped him because they just loved NKOTB soooo much! hahahahaha

tgrfan42069

his face says other wise

BashfulNashville

God this kid is so starved for attention. It's over. Let go.

Leopold butters Stotch

This idiot is a goon who is about as famous as I am. There is nothing wrong with people just going around and randomly punching goofball boy banders. There is no doubt that this creep got beat up by chick.

Luna

Seriously? what year is this? 1992??!!!!!!!

Jess

Is it just me, or is the most disturbing part of this story that the assailants got out of a gold Chevy Malibu? Who gets jumped by someone driving a Malibu?

Jess

taletattler

It's okay Aaron... when kids really get hurt they lie and say they fell down ..... but we all know you fell down and said you really got hurt ...... lay off the bottle for a couple of days .... okay ??

Courtney

LMFAO! Are you f-n KIDDING me?! Yeah right! No way some big tough guy said "This is the town of the New Kids" and then punched him! I say bad drug deal or Aaron was being a douche as always and got overdue payback or something!

It me.....from Vegas

The cork hit him in the eye

budweediii

He probably offered to blow some dude for some crack. and got his ass kicked.

taletattler

It's okay to be embarrassed Aaron ... we all know when lil kids get hurt they lie and say they fell .... guess you had it backwards and fell and lied and said you got hurt... sorry lil buddy ..... lay off the bottle for a day or two ... it will be alright.

roll3567

Guys in Boston like to brawl , but this sounds so fake it's unreal. He forgot to write something backward on his face ala Morton Downey jr.

smileandshine

This sounds so bizarre. When I was younger every guy hated NKOTB, and today those men love them?