Paula Deen

Going to Pot

On QVC

6/23/2013 5:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_paula_deen_tmz_article_01
If you're lookin' for Paula Deen's pots and pans, you better jump fast, because it looks like her shelf-life on QVC is about to expire.

Deen -- who appears on the product-hawking network to pitch her cookware -- may lose her platform over the "n-word" revelations.

A rep for the network says they have "concerns [over] the unfortunate Paula Deen situation."  The rep adds, "Please know that QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior."

Now this is the weird part, which makes QVC sound -- how do you say in English -- as spineless as deep-fried octopus.  "We are closely monitoring these events and we are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen.  In the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."

Translation -- They're waiting to see which way the wind blows.

0621_paula_deen_happier_footer

Jan

Paula needs to retire. She can turn her business over to her sons and they can rename her empire Deen Brothers. He goal in starting her business was so her children would never be homeless like she was at one time. She's too old and emotionally fragile to handle this. Although she gave many gays and people of all races jobs that love her this woman filing the suit that did not even work for Paula but her brother, has ruined her.

blakhoode

******s! Fire me.

blakhoode

The niggggas done got Paula fired! Is nothing sacred?!!!

Pakalani

Everything seems to be concentrated on Paula Deen. However, in the lawsuit filed by a former female black employee, both Paula and her brother Bubba were listed as defendants. The alleged crimes committed by both were listed as sexual harassment, racial slurs, and more. Where the hell is Bubba? I don't see him apologizing or asking for forgiveness. It is probably because that's how many southerners really feel and think. I lived in the south (as a Yankee) long enough to learn that they can smile out of one side of their mouths and insult you behind your back. It's the good old boys and girls club; if you're not from the south, good luck trying to break in, whether it's business or social. I was fortunate to make a best friend almost 30 years ago when I lived in Florida. That's rare. I never liked Paula Deen and always felt she was bullsh*tting the public with her ridiculous and not very great cooking. Her hidden diabetes was proof enough for me that she was pulling the wool over everyone's eyes to make money. Hey, Bubba, how are things at the office now?

ladyfee40

All u honkeys are mad becuz we are minimizing the white race slowly but surely. U all have lost control. U want to talk about our race using the word *****, let's talk about how wits like shooting up schools, killing their parents and taking any kind of drug that will get them high! U all are f***ed up in the head! Work on getting ur race together!

Wellington

I won't be surprised if more lawsuits are filed against her.

myopinion

GREAT!!!!!!

InkedUpGirl

I am NOT a Paula Deen fan...at all. She annoys me and I am from the south. However, what is being done against her is unjust. We have the black community including rich celebrities and musicians who do horrible crap ALL the time including using the "N" word as a regular part of their vocabulary and you don't see America calling for a rope to hang them!! Cant have it both ways America! Hypocrisy at its best!

CriticXtreme

It's karma for now but since many folks have short attention spans, all she has to do is lay low and before you know it, she will appear on another network. There are rich racist and poor racists. Guess which ones know the game?

TheMarshmallowMan

oh boy

Detroit Guy

I think we should all boycott Food Network and QVC. They are looking for anything to make themselves look better. Shame

mememeee

for all of you hating blacks so much you sure try to be like us. pumping your lips and asses up, hair extensions, or music, the great transplant, tanning, or style in general! whatever mad you can't be like us! we ARE the stronger race! you mf only way out is suicide!

travelfree

They need to blow her behind to the wind. The question needs to be asked is why she felt the need throw a themed party "reflecting the good days of slavery, where blacks serve mint julep and sweet tea". Also why is everybody oking her behavior because of age and era?

And three she didn't just say the "N" word years ago, she has been using it recently. Its a bunch of BS SHE IS A RACIST SHE JUST HID IT BETTER.

WELL PAULA DEEN NOW YOU ARE FREE YOU DONT HAVE TO HOLD IN LIKE A FART ANYMORE.

Mr Barcliff

Man, as a black man I can say I feel bad for her. Its almost as if people cant "FORGIVE"! People like Martin Luther KIng wouldnt approve destroying this woman for her use of words. Paula like many AMericans has made bad decisions and not just her past use of the n-word. For years, blacks have used the word, I have and said it to one another. I no longer do because I realized one day how ignorant I was being using such as word, I was NEVER punished! Should i have been? Is it ok if a white racist says it to be mean and then punished or if a black person says it without recourse? Im not justifying its use by a white or asian or any race other than black, im saying we all make bad decisions and its ALWAYS been a bad decision to attack others when we demean ourselves. QVC, be better than that. Help Paula to heal the wound of racism by assisting her in some way of showing who she is now. We all make bad choices and last I checked, she committed no ,murder, she has been forgiven by me and plenty blacks Im sure. As we were the oppressed for years and in some cases still are, its time we give props to someone who admitted it this time and give her an olive branch of LOVE for her honesty! Thats what Dr. Martin Luther KIng would do, help her, not condemn her! Paula thanks for being honest about using the word and then trying to say sorry, people are NEVER satisfied but, I forgive you and sure you have changed for the better! Fellow human who is flawed as well, with LOVE!

killer wabbit

How about this , I was watching bait car on trutv and 2 black guys were calling each other the N word over 8 times I counted . So if people hate the N word why do the black people can call each other that ? Why don't we make a rule in whoever SAYS THE N WORD whether you are black or white or any other color you get prosecuted and fined for saying the N WORD or CRACKER and apply it to ANYONE WHO USES IT . They are going way to overboard on this lady but these 2 black guys called each other the N word over 8 times but nobody cares about these 2 idiots . So leave this poor lady alone . I think that people are just mad because of her success .