Paula Deen

Going to Pot

On QVC

6/23/2013 5:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_paula_deen_tmz_article_01
If you're lookin' for Paula Deen's pots and pans, you better jump fast, because it looks like her shelf-life on QVC is about to expire.

Deen -- who appears on the product-hawking network to pitch her cookware -- may lose her platform over the "n-word" revelations.

A rep for the network says they have "concerns [over] the unfortunate Paula Deen situation."  The rep adds, "Please know that QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior."

Now this is the weird part, which makes QVC sound -- how do you say in English -- as spineless as deep-fried octopus.  "We are closely monitoring these events and we are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen.  In the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."

Translation -- They're waiting to see which way the wind blows.

0621_paula_deen_happier_footer

myra kinsella

her pots aren't worth crap anyway... I had one set, which warped and chipped, and none of the lids fit the pots. I will never buy another one.

Susan

not a big Paula Deen fan...nor am I from the south, but my father in law was from the south and I know from them they say what ever pops in their head and they have no qualms about it.....at least Paula apologized, my father in law never apologized for one thing he ever said!
Again I am not saying what she said was okay by all means it's not !

Mary Rudowski

They are wrong as what is going on with Paula Deen!! Food Network and now Qvc. i order my Paula Deen cookbooks, her pots and pans and anything else that has name brand on it. Qvc should not remove her products, because they are going to lose big time, and i will not order from Qvc anymore. This lady has gone through enough with this word, and this happen 20 years ago? Get real and leave her alone!! Get on all the rappers or anyone who says the N word!!! I will continue buying her products, her magazines and go to her restaurant Lady and Sons. Unreal for this to happen to her:o( Who's next?

J

Do not buy her pots and pans. They flake and chip. They were not cheap and when I wrote and complained they did nothing to stand behind her product. Good riddance. I for one I'm sick of her.

Michelle

No!! Once a racist always a racist. These days they are better at hiding it to appear politically correct. Check out that lame comment where she says her assistant is black. AS BLACK AS THAT CHALKBOARD BEHIND HER?!!
NO. SHE IS A CLOSET RACIST, WHO IS ONLY SORRY SHE GOT CAUGHT! THAT WAS SAID JUST LAST YEAR!!!

I shop QVC and I am very offended by this comment and they need to let her go.

Michelle

I shop QVC and I am very offended by this comment and they need to let her go.

Professional Party Animal

No more butta fa y'all!! May we now eat healthier and be better represented by those who are not from the ignorant backwards deep South.

Professional Party Animal

I have this vision of Paula crying her eyes out at home all bloodshot and red, with a tub of butter and spoon in one hand jar of sugar in the other pounding it down like fat girl at a all you can eat desert buffet.

Marie

I cannot stand Paula Dean...After her years of ruining the health of Americans with her unhealthy recipes...and then......she has diabetes....and the only reason she let the public know, is because she was getting a huge paycheck from the pharmaceutical company.....what a douche.....She totally sucks and should have been off of TV after the diabetes bull****..... Now, the food channel actually has something to hang their hat on,...she's a racist pig.....and now they can get rid of her....and good riddance....

Lynn

We have much more important problems in this country than one southern senior citizens' use of inappropriate language. She made a mistake, she has apologized, move on.

Bob

@marie Chefs don't ruin peoples health with fatty recipes. Morons who can't control how much they shove into their pie-hole are responsible for being fat. Have a little tolerance and stop blaming others for your obesity problem.

jose

I think if black people call themselves ****** they should not criticized others

Michelle

Michelle

To all the rest of you defending this obvious racist, anyone using the N word, white, black, brown, red,yellow, or polka dot , it's an ugly word and equally offensive no one who uses it. Believe me if it is used you will probably get a good cursing out if a black person hears it or worse a beat down.
Just because some blacks use the word doesn't mean all blacks do. I don't, only IGNORANT PEOPLE do!!!

Michelle