Michael Jackson's Grave

FLOWERS EVERYWHERE

On Death Anniversary

6/25/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625-michael-jackson-forest-lawn
Michael Jackson
passed away 4 years ago today -- you probably forgot ... but MJ's biggest fans definitely did not, leaving massive piles of flowers outside the King of Pop's mausoleum today.

To give you an idea, one MJ fan group -- called "One Rose for Michael Jackson" -- donated more than 10,000 roses to the grave site.

A rep for Forest Lawn cemetery tells TMZ, fans will continue to be allowed to place flowers at MJ's grave throughout the day ... and the flowers will remain on site for the rest of the week.

TMZ broke the story ... Jackson died from a fatal dose of Propofol on June 25th, 2009. His doctor is currently in jail.

0625-michael-jackson-forest-lawn-sub

rusty

Burn in Hell pedophile

duilama

Wow, a big crow that Michael who draws on his faithful day!!! Let me count them, less than 10!!

Just the flowers, no sacrificial boys???

dreamer4u

Let the chikd molester DIE already! Get over it..he will not hurt another child again! Good Riddance! I do hope he is rotting in HELL!

duilama

LUZ
And with all that said, I'm signing off. This morning I decided I am not going to read hateful comments. I would meditate and pray for Michael, and let my love touch him. :-)

-------------

You know what, there is a hole on Santa Monica Beach, next to the one that people crap in, you can bury your head in there, best place for meditation!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Anonymous

These poor Wacko Jacko apologists. Blindly worshipping a mentally ill pedophile. And yes, kiddies, he did molest children.

Shane Draper

Still feels like it was yesterday.. ripped away from us! Gone to soon.

Nethan M

RIP Michael. You will always be missed.

DR SICK

Can't help but think the $25,000 spent on these flowers could be better spent by donating to Children's Hospital in Michael's name. Too much an ego trip.

Jackie

LOVE LOVE LOVE Michael...it sucks that he's gone and we have to put up with half rate impersonators like Justin Bieber. Usher & Timberlake are good, Bruno Mars is great, Justin= crap. ...but everybody is sh*t compared to MJ. >>>>>>It also sucks that we have to put up with Dr Sh*t Brains blabbing his mouth talking nonsense every couple months...it bothers me that he's given a platform ...he's a proven liar and a killer WHO CARES what he has to say!!!!! He's not even sorry, doesn't even think he did ANYTHING wrong..= sociopath. I dread the day he gets out of prison because you know he'll be doing interviews left and right...his stupid girlfriend too.UGGHH

Stephanie

I tried to visit this place when I went to Forest Lawn to visit my grandparents graves in April and could not find it.. was frustrating because I wanted to pay my respects.

I miss him deeply. Wish he was still alive!

Toilethead

That's stupid.

myra morris

R I P OUR ANGEL YOU ARE LOVED MISSED BUT WILL NEVER NEVER BE FORGOTTEN I WISH I COULD COME AND VISIT YOU AND PUT FLOWERS AND PAY MY RESPECT BUT LOVE LOTS OF LOVE TO THE KING OF POP FOREVER

Sara

Michael jackson has the best fans in the world they are more like fams and I'm proudly one of them! RIP MJ

myra morris

ALL THE HATERS NEED TO GET THE HELL OFF OF THIS SITE THERE IS KNOW WONDER HIS DAUGHTER IS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF *******S LIKE YOU WRITING **** LIKE THE STUFF YOU WRITE GET A LIFE REMEMBER THE KIDS DO SEE THESE WEBSITES *******S