Paula Deen

Dropped by Walmart

6/26/2013 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0626-paula-deen-tmz-walmart
Another one bites the dust ... Paula Deen has just been dropped by Walmart.

The retail giant just released a statement, saying, "We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed."

Walmart is Paula's latest business partner to sever ties with the celebrity chef in the wake of her n-word scandal ... a list that includes the Food Network, the Caesars casino company, and the ham company Smithfield.

Deen appeared on "Today" this morning, offering a tearful apology -- saying, "If there's anyone out there that has never said something that they wish they could take back ... please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me."

0626_PAULA_DEEN_HAPPIER_FOOTER

Dale

I'm petitioning Walmart to remove every watermelon from their grocery section because I find that an extremely offensive racial symbol.

Bell

This is a huge overreaction by all these advertisers. Clearly most of the people forgave her. The poll they put up was like 90% pro Paula. They seem to be jumping on a bandwagon that doesn't exist

Phreaky

She's still at Kmart.

Really?

All I know is, if I were to say the N word at my job I'D BE CANNED!

She's no different!

KIR

I want to address the N word that rappers often use. Little Wayne and other rappers are able to use the N word because the WHITE executives let them, Fact. All other derogatory, sexual orientation and ethnic slurs have been censored and banned by these same WHITE executives, FACT! White males are the biggest consumers of rap and the N word makes more money for these big radio stations and music companies, Fact!

65% of all commercial stations are owned by 4 companies. Everything you hear and see on radio and TV is screened and censored, FACT! Freedom of speech only applies for derogatory words on songs with the the N word. Every thing else is censored. If these WHITE executives can stop it they also can promote it. Let an artist use the word Kike, Spick, Chink or F@g and see what happens. Do you think there are no non black artist who have tried to write those type of songs? You can't be that naive and stupid. lol To illustrate my point.... someone at TMZ made the decision to allow those other derogatory words but censored F@g

Bill

Ha Ha, glad she's gone! She's a dim-witted pig anyway.

News Flash

If Paula takes off that make up and is really black. Then what?

keepinitreal

WELL I LOVE PAULA AND BELEIVE IT ARE NOT IM A ADRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN WHO WATCH HER ALL THE TIME...I FEEL YES THINGS ARE GETTING TOOKEN TOO FAR! ...IM QUITE SURE MANY OF YOU HAVE SAID MANY THINGS 25 YEARS A GO THAT YOU REGRET SAYING, DONE THINGS YOU HAVE REGRETE DOUNG TO A AFRICAN AMERICAN, BUT YOU GOT THE POWER TO HIDE IT, SO YOU WONT BE DESTROYED BY THE MEDIA, I HAVE SEEN MANY AFRICAN AMETICANS ON HER SHOW, I DONT BELEIVE ONE BIT SHES PREDJUDICE, YESVI MAY DISAGREE WITH SOME OF THE THINGS SHE MIGHT HAVE SAID, BUT COME ON, SHE DONT DESERVE ALL THIS! EVERY ONE MAKES MISTAKES IN LIFE, WHOCARE WE TO JUDGE HER?...HE WHO IS WITH OUT SIN AGAINST A AFRICAN AMERICAN CAST THE FIRST STONE!...ARE JUST WALK A WAY...THIS IS JUST PLAIN HARSE AND MEAN!.. AND WRONG!...LET GOD BE HER JUDGE!... AND STOP PROSECUTING HER CAUSE SHE TOLD THE TRUTH, ITS BETTER THAN WHAT MOST OF YALL IS DOING NOW, BY HIDEING HOW YOU FEEL, TO KERP FROM LOSEING WHAT YOU WORK SO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH IN LIFE, O GEEL SHE LEARNED HER LESSON! MAY BE ALL YOU HYPOCRITES NEED TO TAKE OFF THE SHEETS TOO! AND STOP JUDGEING HER!...SEE HOW IT MAY FEEL TO BE IN HET SHOES..

Just_Me

Ding dong, the hillbilly is dead. I'm actually surprised that Walmart dropped her though, all I see in there is hillbillys.

Waka Waka Waka

Note 2Paula Deens brother... Looks like business ain't booming after all uh..

SinCara

Its pathetic this is getting out of hand the way it is yet Donald Trump who is a racist still gets endorsed by Macy's and what not. I don't see anyone booting him.

JA

She is right, everyone had said something they regretted. I have, said I am sorry to them and learned from it, but never lost my job over it.

Diego

This is ridiculous. If black people are so offended by the use of the word, they should stop using it themselves. Until then, it's open season for anyone to use. It's a word. Sticks and stones, people, sticks and stones.

DDTDAJOM

The Deens hate Yankees too.

Bella

OMG this is unreal! Here's a word for Walmart, Food Network, and all the rest of them it's the "F" word followed by a big YOU. This is totally uncalled for! Wont shop there again!