Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

BB not bb

Gays who think they are all that are queens. They act like prima donnas. I know what he meant. He has a harsh way with words, but I get the picture.

For this people want to launch another career implosion? Give me a break. He is already known as a loudmouth who uses abusive language. What else is new? Are they going to run everyone out of their jobs until people are all making sure they have they mind their ps and qs?

Obsessing over some lout's tweets when a reporter was harassing his wife is really petty. When you mess with Alec Baldwin, you can expect verbal backlash. It comes with the package.

Must everyone be muzzled so as not to offend strangers who are not even part of the conversation?

jonny

Beetlejuice!

Ivan in Phoenix

Alec Baldwin was spotted boarding a plane to Los Angeles an hour ago. People at the gate reported him saying, "I'm going to kill that little queen Harvey for this", over and over and over.

Gsetter1

If we are to believe his definition, which could be accurate, then maybe he should say they are divas instead so there's no dispute.

Metta Worldhate

Harvey, I could be wrong, but my outside opinion is that he didn't want to hurt gay people, he wanted to hurt George Stark. I don't think he was forward thinking enough to realize that he was speaking against all gay people, I think he was just angry with George Stark and wanted to hurt him any way he could. Now I get from your end that that's not cool and what he said is offensive, but I honestly don't think he would have any issue with a gay dude if he were speaking to one, I think he just wanted to hurt George Stark any way he could and in the process came across like a dickwad. Now I'm sure your know more about him than I do and I could be wrong, but that's my outside opinion and why I don't care about this issue. I think that he's more ignorant than hateful, so if you need to make an example of him to help your cause, do it, but don't expect the draft GMs to call.

Dee

I don't think A.B. is homophobic, ... because of these statements. He may be homophobic, ... I don't know.
He was mad at this 'reporter', ... and I don't blame him.
When we're mad, we may say the meanest, most hurtful things we can.
As P.D. said ( in so many words), let he who has never said a wrong, mean, regretful thing, caste a stone.
No takers?

Wolf

Free speech is still legal isn't it??

billybob

Alec is cool. BTW isn't every gay a queen?

Bdelacruz13

Earn money by simply posting comments on social networking sites! find out how here:

Tall Blonde

He is an ALCOHOLIC - PERIOD!

Gretchen

Alec should look in the mirror sometime. If that's his definition off"Queeny" then his name and picture should be in the definition space..

Cricket

Once again, NO APOLOGY! Let me guess, this will be turned into a Capital One commercial, like the words w/ friends fiasco. Please go away, Alec. You were supposed to after Bush won a 2nd term. Remember??? Obviously a Liar there too. ASS!!

Liz

Usually I am not sympathetic to TMZ's habit of calling every comment homophobic....but Alec Baldwin is a jerk with an anger issue, and I think he knew exactly what he was saying. And his wife should not be tweeting at a funeral.

karlew

So if I as a straiight woman got mad at snother straight woman and said "I'd kick you in the box but I think you'd like it too much", would that make me a heterophobe?
Would it mean I hate all straight people?
Perez Hilton once called Will.i.am a f*ggot, does that make him a homophobe?
Get over it Harv. You can dislike a gay person without being a homophobe.

Pete

no one is scared of you mutants...stupidest fake word ever