Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

taxpayer

JEZUSSSSSSSSSS!!!! WTF can't people be free to say what they want, without having the damned world go ape**** on them??? Hey,..if he wants to hate gays OR queens,...that is his right. You forget that this is a "free speech" country. Enough already!

CoconutScrimp

A lot of gays hate "queens". I'm not saying Alec is gay, but a lot of gay -- gays really do hate "queens".

Zach Swan

Lighten up with the political correctness crap. Maybe the reporter actually is a queen. And maybe he does deserve a foot up his as$. And maybe it's a bad idea because he WOULD like it too much, along with a fist and god know what other garden appliances might turn him on. You're letting your hatred for Baldwin show in your silly editorial decisions.

Plastic_Police

The nastier he gets the more I wanna do him...GO ALEC!

LaxFlow

Maybe he and Paula Deen can both do an ad for Capital One. Seriously, if PD said the N word 25 years ago and loses her endorsements, I would think someone advocating violence to a (presumably) gay man deserves at least the same.

joe

i think tmz are the queens. why are you so sensitive? o waaaaaaa, my widdle fweelings are hurt. i took nothing he said as anything about gays. you got issues.

ima toole

I bet one of the gay guys at TMZ wrote this article; just like when a black celebrity is involved, you know that the black girl wrote the article.

Vote2012

Why does Hollywood and the media give this clown a pass every time he starts his anti gay rants? This guy has real mental problems, but the media and entertainment industry just laughs it off. The gay community should be protesting and boycotting everything this guy does....where is the gay mafia when you need them.

dave

Let's get something straight Alec . . you need to try and be more politically correct . . don't use the G-word . . referr to them as "sexually challenged"

joe

People i think its time to take a stand against these political correct douchebags, such as tmz and others. they are going to far with their ridiculousness.

pstar

Alec- just because you like feet in YOUR ass doesn't mean other men do. Did Kim Basinger dump you because she didn't like poop on her toes?

karla

Where is the FREE SPEECH???, if Baldwin does not like Gays well we have to respect his opinion.
Now, black people can insult everyone they want, but the rest of the ethnicity can not said a beep because it is a crime!!!
Gays can attack, but when straight people give their opinion ( which include I do not like gays ) they become racist, ignorant, bad people and CRIMINALS!!!
COME ON!!!!

Spunky Funk

I can't wait until Bieber is caught on camera calling a paparazzi the F-word. I wonder what TMZ will do? You so know Bieber uses that word!

Timmy Boy

What? is this a crime now?

stopthemadness

Question; are we as a nation losing our FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHT? The so called press is sure maintaining its freedom of press. So no one can say anything w/o being politically correct, but the press or RAGLOIDS can write anything they want about anybody and get away with it. The RAGLOIDS harass, insult and abuse, even intimidate any celeb they want and expect them not to be human beings with feeling and reactions. Please people let’s stop this Social Media feeding crazy frenzy and leave people the hell alone. Celebs are also human beings and deserve consideration and empathy like the rest of us. LET’S STOP THIS MADNESS!