Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

Reg

Night, all. As always a pleasure..

Fluffy

Hi Nikki Beaches! And Xoxoxoxoxo for REG! Hope your Sunday is lots of fun!

Its Nikki Bitches

Poor Nic-as$hole what she going to do if Lying Lindsay has to stay till Aug 5th??

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 3h
It is now 16 days until #freckledfreedom which means after today Lindsay only has 2 more full weeks to serve until Wednesday 31st July ! ☺🎉

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

DEEMARIE, FIREFLY, LISA AND ANYONE ELSE I MENTIONED IT TO: THE DEAR LITTLE LADY PASSED ON THIS MORNING. TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER. GOD REST ELLIE'S SOUL.

HannahF

I am sooooo confused. I've been completely banned from dlisted. I can't get on from my netbook, tablet or phones. I haven't tried my 2nd tablet or laptop but I'm not holding out hope. I've tried creating new accounts with new email addresses but that doesn't work either. AND I tried to email the moderator but my email bounced.
I've emailed MK so we'll see. The thing is people were banned for being harsh on Nicole but y'all know I don't do that. Hell, my posts are even mild by dlisted standards. I'm irritated to say the least.

darkhorse91

Regi-Yes i am. And to Nikki and to anyone else that is curious, I am from the northern part of California in a little town called Vacaville. It is latin for cowtown(how amazingly accurate). The only way people would know about this town is if they're a fan of this famous rock group called Papa Roach.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

*HUGS* to Regi . . .

Reg

Maddy did you have a good night on Saturday with your Sis?

Reg

We need a new thread!!!!!!!!!

LLsez

Reg and others...don't look!

My avi-Pad is back for a bit.

LK

Did I miss the memo ???
No one is on Tmz Rol & Dlisted lol

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Lindsay Lohan In 1998: 'I Want To Grow Up And I Want To Write Everything And Go To College' (VIDEO)

Posted: 07/15/2013 9:05 am EDT

13Share

3Tweet

0Email

0Comment

Get Celebrity Newsletters:

Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan Video, Lindsay Lohan College, Lindsay Lohan Creative Writing, Lindsay Lohan Interview, Lindsay Lohan Old Interview, Lindsay Lohan Writer, Linsay Lohan Writing, Celebrity News

Lindsay Lohan is getting her own reality show on OWN. It'll do***ent her attempted comeback. But what if she had pursued her original dream of becoming a writer?

In this interview from 1998, in which "surfers" ask Lindsay Lohan questions, she talks about her future life plans of college and creative writing. The relevant question starts at the 2:30 mark.

"I like creative writing, because I like to write. I want to grow up and I want to write everything and go to college and then do what I have to do with acting." - Lindsay Lohan

Its Nikki Bitches

Sorry I forgot to post the video

huff.to/1dzz3ao

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwhahahahahhahahhahaha

Bwahahhahahahahahhhahaaha!!

Oprah Will Be 'Fantastic Mentor For Troubled Lindsay Lohan' Mum Dina Claims

Actress is set to star in reality TV show following release from rehab

Oprah Will Be 'Fantastic Mentor For Troubled Lindsay Lohan' Mum Dina Claims
Photo: WENN

Lindsay Lohan will be featuring in her own reality TV series when leaving rehab set to be broadcast on Oprah's OWN network and it seems her mum Dina thinks working with the legendary broadcaster is a "fantastic" idea.

The 27 year-old is currently in rehab serving a 90 day court ordered rehab stint, but is set to leave in just a month. It was confirmed over the weekend that when she does the Mean Girls babe will be making an eight-part reality TV show charting her attempt to rebuild her life and career post rehab.

Speaking to E! News over the weekend, mum Dina admitted she couldn't think of anyone better than Oprah to help her daughter.

"Oh, it's fantastic," she claimed, "If anyone is going to help mentor you, it's going to be Oprah."

Asked whether she'll be doing the show, Dina admitted: "Possibly! It's about family…and I'm family."

Dina supports her daughter at court appearance earlier this year (WENN)

LiLo will be taking part in a 90-minute interview with Winfrey immediately on leaving the Cliffside Rehab centre in Malibu, LA to discuss her past demons and recovery. The actress entered first the Betty Ford Centre in May, before transferring to Cliffside at the beginning of June as part a plea deal reached with prosecutors over misdemeanor charges relating to a motor accident in June 2012.

Insisting the stint had been good for the Mean Girls star, Dina went on: "She's happy, she's healthy and she's amazing. She's doing really well,"

Dina also took the chance to confirm that the actress would be moving permenantely back to New York, though denied reports she'd be moving back in with her.

"Lindsay is 27, my kids all have their own places," Dina told us. "She's not going to move back home. She'll be getting an apartment in New York.

"She'll be in New York. It's great because [sister Ali] is in New York with Welheminia models. [Son] Michael is in New York. My other little guy [son Dakota] is 17 and he's still at home and going to St. Anthony's. The rest may come home to mum, but they don't want to live with me," she added.

Its Nikki Bitches

Dina is setting up this Oprah crap, wonder if she has told Lying Lindsay that in order bring in money she has to stay sober and let cameras follow her every move

Bwahahahhahhahhhahahahahaha