50 Cent

I'm Not in Jail ...

I'm on Instagram!!!

7/5/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0705_50cent_instagram50 Cent doesn't fear jail in the slightest ... posting a series on Instagram pics that poke fun of the domestic violence charges he's facing and the possible jail time that come with them.

As TMZ first reported, 50 was charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic violence and four counts of misdemeanor vandalism following a June 23 incident in which he allegedly kicked down a bathroom door at his baby mama's condo ... and then kicked her too.

50 proclaimed his innocence via his lawyer on Thursday, but posted a few pics on Instagram that make light of the whole situation. The pics show 50 in a variety of locations, with captions like:

I'm not in jail I'm in my kitchen fool
I'm not In jail I'm in casino
I'm not in jail I'm on my Gucci couch
I'm not in jail I'm by my water fall
I'm not in jail I'm by my pool

Clearly he had a very eventful Fourth of July.

courtney

I don't believe he did it. He knows he didn't and this is why he posted the pic. Second, he doesn't have a cookie jar because he looks in tip top shape. Knowing 50, he probably just bought that house, yesterday. He didn't get a chance to move in yet. lol. Listen, domestic violence is a serious crime but so are women , who would lie about a man hitting them because she knows she can get the law to believe her. I've never heard of him hitting a woman. Women should not falsely accuse a man of harming them to get back at them. It taints those domestic abuse cases that are true. I believe he respected his mother to much We will see what's truthful.

Ozzie X

Classy man. Unfortunately while you focus on your ego accountants and business partners are robbing you blind and throw you a couple of million to keep you satisfied.

leavekevinalone!

im near his mansion if thats the farmington kitchen and i want to hang out there :)

heather

I thought we could find ya in da club? guess you weren't in da club?

Ozzie X

So you can rap 50 cents? And make trendy verbage aswell as looking gangsta run with it like you been to prison.. well gee you fit the bill. Let's over produce his music to fit the market niche and use him as a product figure head to satisfy a certain market niche. Tell him he is rich but in reality the revenue stream goes through our pockets.

Ozzie X

Look at the friggen patterns you neanderthals.

HCK

Is his full name "50 Cent Bluth"? Cause that looks like a model home.

TMZ777

He's the idiot that got that gold digger pregnant so he gets what he deserves. You can't make a hoe a baby mama. I'm sure Ciara is cracking up right now at your dumbass. You think Daphne was with your ass because you're cute? Please, she wouldn't even look at you twice if you were a nobody. You treated your first baby mama like **** now you're going to get played by a better looking snake.

Just My Opinion

How did this person, who I wouldn't pay a dime for his music have a kitchen like that? Someone must have felt sorry for him and kept giving him 50 cents.
Ok, bad joke.

Hey, dude! You forgot one!! I am not in jail.. I am in my crib.

Or I am not in jail.. Iza was out on the street corner with my Ns, trying to sell my music for 50 cents a pop. JK

Just My Opinion

Nice kitchen, dude! Two middle islands. Must be nice, man! I guess the other side has a tv, fridge etc.
That kitchen don't lack for storage space, that's for sure.

VonVitto

50!! HELP ME GET THELMA FROM GOODTIMES ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!

Gail

50 cent has less class than 50 dirty pennies. Once a domestic abuser always a domestic abuser. I hope he gets 50 years to make up for all the bad crap he gets away with.

Jill

Why isn't Charlie Sheen in jail for the crimes he has committed? The super rich do not go to jail for the crimes they commit. So no 50 Cent is not going to jail.

mikedecook75

I'm not in jail just like George Z. Now were kicking it in DA club.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3