50 Cent

I'm Not in Jail ...

I'm on Instagram!!!

7/5/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0705_50cent_instagram50 Cent doesn't fear jail in the slightest ... posting a series on Instagram pics that poke fun of the domestic violence charges he's facing and the possible jail time that come with them.

As TMZ first reported, 50 was charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic violence and four counts of misdemeanor vandalism following a June 23 incident in which he allegedly kicked down a bathroom door at his baby mama's condo ... and then kicked her too.

50 proclaimed his innocence via his lawyer on Thursday, but posted a few pics on Instagram that make light of the whole situation. The pics show 50 in a variety of locations, with captions like:

I'm not in jail I'm in my kitchen fool
I'm not In jail I'm in casino
I'm not in jail I'm on my Gucci couch
I'm not in jail I'm by my water fall
I'm not in jail I'm by my pool

Clearly he had a very eventful Fourth of July.

OhWell

What An "N" Word.

Mike44090

Of course, he is mocking the entire justice system. He is a celebrity and she is a commoner so he knows if there is ANY punishment at all, it'll be nothing more than an anger management class.

win

nice kitchen 50, but where are all the appliances?

Toilethead

He should be in jail.l

Laura

Gucci couch? Swimming pool? Water fall? When you have to brag about it, you're an idiot. Usually people who brag like that end up bankrupt quite rapidly.

bagladey

That's the emptiest kitchen that I've ever seen; not even a blender, coffee maker or a cookie jar.

paul

50 cents, shame on you. bragging about the fact that did not go to jail now give you the courage to make noise. Time will tell if you are gong to jal or not. Black man, I hope all black celebrites will not go to jail by the year 2050. it seems is a common thing. Most of them lack money management and the eventually get into trouble with the law. 50cent divided 50= empty barrel cent.

Brite

Ya Ya I think we get it. Your not in jail, and who cares where you are? Really!

JW

SHUT UP. Wow, you're on Instagram, so are the Kardashians, and well, millions of others. Big frigg'n deal.

Meanie

Kick this POS repeatedly in the balls. No talent fool.

Azi

50¢ , I like to call him 4 bits.

Meanie

You're not in jail, you're road kill with a white chalk line. Happy dance.

stu

WORST actor ever! His movies could cure all insomnia.
Too bad he didn't beat Chelsea Handler.

b

Does not look like very homey kitchen. Not one thing in there. You got OCD up in there.

tjshai

He should be saying 'i'm not in jail, I'm with my KIDS, fool'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments