Anthony Bourdain

BURNS Justin Bieber

Chef Shoulda Put His Foot Up JB's Ass

7/10/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_bourdain_bieber_gettyChef Anthony Bourdain doesn't take kindly to "young punks" who piss in restaurant kitchens ... so he went to Twitter and UNLOADED on Justin Bieber.

After TMZ posted the footage of JB relieving himself in a janitor's bucket in an NYC restaurant kitchen, Bourdain tweeted -- "The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass."

The CNN star continued, "My dishwasher ain’t cleaning that up, squirrel balls!"

There's more ... "Looking forward to seeing him open for Menudo at the State Fair— in about ten years."

And just for good measure: "In a preemptive strike, I plan to tell my daughter that Justin Beiber tortures puppies."

Our compliments to the chef.

Disaspointed

JB was a good kid, i remember he was a really talented youtube kid that sing Justin Timberlake song and he was adorable. Now he's just a ****ing gangster wanabe. WTF happened to you Justin bieber, or should i said Justin Pissier.

For Sooth?

Was he so drunk that he mistook the mop for Kim Kardashian?

M.

PLEEEEEEASE!! Let's get to a day where we no longer have to endure ANY mention of Justin Bieber!

I don't know how he became famous...but I just wish he'd go away.

Leeters

BURN JB BURN!

Linda

Someone needs to kick JB's azz. His music is not that great. I have heard other stories of his rudeness.

Phoebe

Like the Toronto Sun says he needs to grow up and behave like a man and stop pissing away his career

michele

I STILL say that Bieber is secretly GAY...which is why he acts this way. He don't want to admit it. Hopefully this punk will lose it all in the near future.

Firefly

Someone needs to mop this mess out of the US.
~

Mimi

Bourdain makes me realize this - the kitchen would be a health code violation...Doesn't urine carry hepatitis and people have to eat food prepared in that kitchen. I would expect the Health Department would close them down until they disinfect and test. Idiotic. Can't they charge him with vandalism?

Crashing_Boulder

Oh how quaint: An aging, over the hill drug addict and drunk criticizing an up and coming one. Bourdain is such a GREAT mentor for Bieber!

Jmar

Shouldn't the health department be involved with this act? I don't think I'll eat in that restaurant.

Cindi Musick (Music)

Bieber needs a Keeper! He's worse than Lelo & Amanda!

fkyou

Anthony should stick a frying pan up his little tight azz.

Sherms

Love it!

ecztasy

Whys it always news when some D list celebrity hates on someone who is way more famous then them? People are like cheering AB on because he said JB is a punk?.... ummm okay? Like really?? Who hasn't heard this a million times. Big deal tons of people think this why is AB opinion for some reason valuable?