Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect

Courtroom Showdown Begins

7/10/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0710_bomber_fed_courthouse_twitterBoston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has just arrived to federal court -- in a plain white van -- where he will be arraigned for the April 15 attack.

According to WHDH in Boston, Dzhokhar's van was accompanied by a motorcade -- presumably to keep the bomber safe.

Prosecutors believe Dzhokhar and his scumbag brother executed the horrific Boston Marathon bombing, which killed 3 people -- including an 8-year-old boy -- and injured more than 260 others.

The families of the victims are also expected to appear in court.

Story developing ...

0422_boston_marathon_bombing_footer

Azi

What's up TMZ ? Do plan on turning this murderer into a celebrity ? We'll get enough of him on the evening news. Let it go.

ANNIE24

I hope the sun coming through the van windows is the only light of day he'll see for the rest of his life.

Cat

I would like to know why camera's aren't allowed in Federal Courtrooms? I mean this is our government, we pay the taxes and are paying the salaries of the Federal employees in this courtroom - so camera's should be in the courtroom! I wanna see this dirtbag see his life be taken from him, too bad it won't be as brutal as what he has done to the Great American citizens that he killed and hurt!!!!

Amalia

"presumably to keep the bomber safe" - he doesn't deserve safety, he deserves death. i'd be happy to put a bullet in his head and not think twice about it.

Swtpea

Fry his azz

chantalle

I feel sorry for the families:(

DTD

Where's that f**king c**t thats president of his fan club? "Oh no he couldn't have done he's too cute". "All the victims wounds where Photoshopped" "The FBI committed murder" I SO want to rip her f**king face apart with my bare hands.

Paradise

Why was extra tax payers money spent to accompany this motorcade to ensure this little SH!T got to court safely???? SMH

GTO

Why are we treating him like a dignitary spending all that money, put his ass in a cab with a sign. Maybe then we won't have to spend more for his attorney and trial.

wwdqn

BB not bb

You can watch the whole Zimmerman trail though. George just said he might want to testify. if I don't see Dzhokar alive, I won't believe he is even really being arraigned. Why did it take so long anyway ? Shouldn't that have happened within days of the arrest?

If he is not guilty, I hope that is how he pleads. If he is partly guilty, I hope he tells the whole truth. I really don't feel like he is guilty at all though.

en Todo Momento!!

islamopigs. ural trash islamopigs. the whole eurasion and european plateau is riddled with this freakn garbage. he's a freakn hero to them.

Emily

You're all closed minded, do your research and sooner or later you will realize theres more proof of FBI set up than the two brothers doing it, to dishonour Islam makes you a dirty ass racist piece of ****, and TMZ is just another corporation destroying your mind. ****ing goofs all of you.

Jen

Can you stop being so biased in your articles TMZ?! Saying "His s***bag brother" is NOT professional.

Jamoak

Take him out back and introduce him to Misters Smith & Wesson...