Chris Brown

In Rihanna Beating Case [UPDATED]

7/15/2013 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_chris_brown_tmz2
update_bar
1:26 PM PT
-- How's this for crazy ... sources tell TMZ, the lawyer for the victim in Chris Brown's hit-and-run case will be in court this afternoon to SUPPORT Brown against the D.A.'s allegations the singer violated his probation.

As we reported, the victim does NOT want Chris to go to prison over the car accident -- and her lawyer is prepared to say that in court today.

12:08 PM PT
-- Chris Brown isn't happy ... he just tweeted, "I did everything I was suppose to do during the so called hit n run, I provided the correct info. There were no injuries or damages. C'mon!!"

gray-bar-update
Chris Brown
is in HOT WATER -- because we've learned the L.A. County District Attorney has just filed legal docs asking the judge in the Rihanna beating case to REVOKE HIS PROBATION.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the D.A. is asking for the revocation based on charges being filed against Brown in connection with a hit-and-run last May.  Brown left the scene without forking over a California driver's license and proper insurance info.

The D.A.'s legal docs claim Brown "willfully and unlawfully" broke the law in the hit-and-run case.  And, law enforcement sources tell us, even if the L.A. City Attorney ultimately agrees to drop the hit-and-run case because the victim doesn't want Brown prosecuted, the D.A. will press on because Brown has a duty to obey all laws as a condition to his probation.

The D.A.'s documents asks the judge to revoke his probation and immediately remand him into custody.  But we've learned that's a standard request and when the D.A. goes to court today at 1:30 PM PT, they will not ask the judge to haul Chris to the pokey.

If the judge finds that Chris violated his probation, he faces 4 YEARS IN PRISON.

0624_chris_brown_troubled_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Vitamind_88

I wish they would leave him alone

here2opine

I'll believe it when I see it. The punk "celebs" always get away w/ their punk behaviour.

CJ

Please baby Jesus make this happen!!!

Spunky Funk

I wish this was a story about Kim Kardashian.

Berserk

If the DA's plan goes as planned, Chris Brown's next tattoo will be on his @ss.

bendover

CHRIS YOU ARE A RETARD . IF I HAD THAT KIND OF DOUGH I D MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND START A NEW LIFE BUT NO YOU GONNA STICK AROUND **** AROUND ..YOU GOT TOO MUCH HATERS OUTHERE . YOU WILL FALL .

WORD TO YOUR MOTHA

Stiletto

Isn't time to pull the pug on this pathetic loser? Then again...if they get rid of Beiber also...I'd be ecstatic!

Jody

Let him talk to Lindsay Lohan. She is an expert at getting away with things. Nothing is going to happen to him. He will go to rehab, or do some community service, or check into the jail for 23 minutes and then leave.

There is no story here.

ctcco

Yay! Won't hold my breath that they follow through, however...

SunnyAutumn

Young black males continuing to be harassed. That hit and run was never a case, but good ole Harvey has a thing for hating YBM. emphasizing the 4 years. Someone needs to stalk and harass Harvey too.

PortComet17

F Chris Brown throw his ass in jail.

Dan

I would love to see him be someone's bitch in prison!

Donka Do Ball

None of this would be happening if Rhianna hadn't provoked him.

ctcco

I hate Chris Brown. He disgusts me. And his completely dumb fans disgust me, too! How any one could support this POS or NOT want to kick his sorry, no talent, UGLY a$$ is a complete mystery to me! UGH!

Dan

He won't serve time until he's caught stealing Chris Brown memorabilia...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments