Lindsay Lohan

Back to NYC After Rehab

For Better or Worse

7/15/2013 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_ny_01

Farm living ain't the life for Lindsay Lohan ... so she's taking her ass right back to the Big Apple when her latest rehab stint ends ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Linds tell us she's decided to set up shop in NYC when she gets out of Cliffside rehab in early August.

As we previously reported ... Lindsay was telling friends she was thinking about moving far from L.A. or NYC because there were too many temptations for a recovering addict, and too many paparazzi.

We're told the chunky middle of the U.S. of A. is no longer appealing, so she's going back to NYC.

What could go wrong?

campy

This just in: She has her pills and other various mind altering substances delivered to her via a messenger service. I think that it would be in her best interest if the judge ordered LiLo to stay in California.

LLsez

Reg, I just answered Lisa.... check out the Wiki for "merkin"...this is one that someone wore at Burning Man, complete with a flashlight!

darkhorse91

I posted this at rol, but just to let you all know, tickets for that movie she made will be $15 a pop.

Gothetshirt

There is no work for her in LA, she is going to work at Nathans Hot dogs in NYC and she needs to avoid her parents, both of them. they are her worst enemies. they don't know how to act right, have their own problems and she needs to stay far away from them.

Lucky_130

Oh man, it looks like they just deleted FUTMZs latest moniker Niece Nibbler Nicole. Does anyone know if that was an actual tweet picture of Nicole? If that was really Nicole, she sure is ugly

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is it me or is Nicole getting posts deleted . . .?

Grandma Cracker

TMZ is a dump.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

YAY, you're BACK HAHA Nicole . . .

HannahF

Hi! FU--I'm not going to defend Nicole especially since I've been banned from Dlisted for God knows what.
I've had a crazy day. Newborns and domestic violence should not exist together. Ever.
I need to go OT for a bit because I'm too drained to post multiple places. Britney>>>>>Nicole doesn't know crap about money and life and work and functioning with bipolar disorder and conservatorships. She doesn't experience life beyond video games, idolizing troubled stars and watching trials. Being bipolar and functioning is hard and people need help. There's nothing absurd about that.
Dee--I tried posting this am before all hell broke loose--Bruce Jenner was a multimillionaire before he ever hooked up with Kris. Kris had a huge payout from Robert Kardashian + child support. They had plenty of $$$$. Bruce's net worth is $100 million--about 5 times that of Kim's. Also, Rob graduated from USC and Kourtney went to SMU. Finally, the girls had the Dash stores before the sex tape. I agree with the rest of what you posted. They are very fame and money hungry.

HannahF

Thanks for letting me rant and Dee my comment to you was just factual--not ranty

Reg

look at those hate checks building up!!!! Keep working your stink finger Nic-hole, LMFAOOO!!!!!

darkhorse91

Hey, where's Bobbyfisher? His posts are always on point. At least I've expected him to talk about the reality show. I'm sorry, the correct term is "docu-series". And to Hannah and everyone else, how are you guys getting banned from Dlisted? I don't think you guys are doing anything wrong.

mr.howell

"If I can stay clean and sober" there I can do it 'anywhere' it's up to you NEW YORK!..NEW YORK!..dut dut da da da dut!...lol!

Reg

Apart from the "OBVIOUS" HATE Checker, who else is awake?

seamus