Tina Turner

It's MY WEDDING

I'll Wear a Green Dress If I Want To

7/22/2013 7:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0722_tina_turner_Splash-arrow
Tina Turner became Mrs. Erwin Bach during a massive wedding ceremony in Switzerland this weekend ... but the bride wasn't dressed in white, she was lean and mean in green.

The 73-year-old singer had been shacking up with her 57-year-old beau for the past 27 years -- but finally decided to make it legal when he proposed to her in April. FYI -- Bach is a German music executive.

According to reports, 120 people attended the lakeside ceremony near Turner's home in Zurich -- including Oprah, David Bowie and Bryan Adams.  The ceremony is said to have been "Buddhist-inspired."

As for Tina's dress, the emerald gold stunner was reportedly custom-designed by Giorgio Armani.

It's Tina's 2nd marriage -- she famously divorced Ike Turner in 1978.

Aristotle

I read in Daily Mail Tina required all the ladies to wear white or being.

Tina would have looked better wearing a lighter color dress, I think.

Good for Tina for not living the tacky, shallow life in L.A. - I would NEVER there if I had tons of money. Switzerland is clean and beautiful - with smart woman. Los Angeles is filled with fake, shallow, useless women. Good for Tina for getting out of that stupid hell-hole.

David

Originally and traditionally, a bride wears white when she's a virgin to marry her groom. Boy times have changed.

Bob DaMahn

LOL Green wedding dress! I think she's still suffering from one of the concussions Ike gave her!

Hannah H.

DOES TMZ KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HER LEGACY TO AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN THE USA ?

Hannah H.

DOES TMZ KNOW ABOUT HER LEGACY TO AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN THE USA ?

UNLEVINED HARVEY

her in the nude....scary thought

jane

Oprah was the only black person to attend, I think Tina has some issues, I was beat on (for a short time) by a white man, (yes, I am white also) It did not bring on issues for me, when someone is hitting you, the color does not matter. Oh, and something else, she made sure she was never with another man who was less was than a billionaire or had several million.

Gayle

Who gives a damn as to what color her dress was? Wishing the couple years of happiness. End of story.

nisiek

always a class act...

MIKE

No mention of her children???

krissy

Heartfelt joyful wishes are being sent to Tina and husband.
Lovely.... classy.... LADY .

ronald

its her wedding and she'll cry if she wants to.

great granny

Love Tina, she deserves all the happiness in the world. Good for her. After Ike was so cruel to her, she raised her children and made a good life for herself. Live, Love and be Happy.

HENRIETTA

Tina, Congrats! You are sexy and good looking for 73!

I am a fan of yours!