Kate Middleton

Royal Baby REVEALED

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME, PUNY MORTALS

7/23/2013 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0724_baby
Here it is ... THE ROYAL BABY ... 's head ... and fingers ... so everyone can go back to their lives. Please.

Kate Middleton and Prince William debuted their infant overlord moments ago in London -- the third in line for the British throne -- and guess what? The kid is totally normal. Hooray.

0722_royal_baby_footer_v2

Still no word on the name, but at least we know the kid actually exists -- unless it's a decoy baby and Kate Middleton was never really pregnant to begin with.

Now that would be a real story. Not that this isn't a real story.

David C

If they replay the reveal using "Circle of Life" as background music, then I maybe....just maybe... I might care.

Beau222

Back Off the Cynicism TMZ, it is just uncalled for and puts you in the ranks of The National Enquirer now.

Sargio

Uhhh, why does it have to happy or sick? I am neither, or I should say I am no happier than when anyone I don't know has a baby. It doesn't make me sick but I am over the whole media circus. Where is Kanye when you need him...

cocoapuff

Now to name the baby Trayvon would be a great name

Krystle

They look so happy!! And how refreshing to see a famous couple in public, with their baby...so soon after the birth! Kimye screwed up, no one is going to care about baby North now!!

Mikey

Russian Lawmaker: Royal Baby 'Will Suck our Blood in Mid-21st Century'

Hollywierd_gurl

Puny Mortals, infant overlord? Really TMZ? Why so cynical and mean? Bitter much??? Yeah, A Bynes should be put upon a pedestal instead....so disgusted by TMZ right now!! This baby is history in the making, and we got to witness it!

Natalie

I don't understand, if TMZ doesn't care about the royal baby then why report about it in the first place? I'd rather have tmz not report anything at all then trash such a historic moment. Just stick to the Kardashians Harvey, considering you respect trash more then class anyway.

Mikey

Where can we buy Royal Baby related items?

Andy_Warhol

Oh... I wonder what they are going to have for dinner tonight... I hear the boy's name is gonna be Alexander.

Jenny

This is what you call the peoples family!!!!!!! No lucrative wait for the the first photo... no build-up hype... they are truly the people's prince and princess! It's amazing of them to come out to the public and be so nice. What a wonderful representation for their country. CLASSY all the way! Congrats!

Talysa

Congrats to the new parents, is it strange we still haven't seen North West, but the day after birth we see the new prince?

siennagold

It was so nice of them to share their baby with the public. Not like Kimye.

Xsjado

Glad he is a healthy tot!

Sam

I guess you guys at TMZzzzzz must really be out of your element when you have to cover people of rank, class and taste instead of the normal, daily stories featuring has beens, Z Listers, nobodies, drug addicts, sluts, ho's, sociopaths...........

Well carry on you pedestrian newsies, I'm sure you still have time to catch Kris J peeing in somebody's bush or DUina Lohan crack/drunk dialing Harvey with Lindsay's latest update