Weiner's Sexting Partner

Thonged Out

For His Pleasure

7/25/2013 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_Sydney-Leathers_thong_V2_star_wm
Things got real cheeky between NYC mayor hopeful Anthony Weiner and his latest sexting partner -- TMZ has obtained a pic she sent to him on Facebook ... showing off her ass in a thong ... and that's just the beginning.

23-year-old Sydney Elaine Leathers tells TMZ she sent the photo to Weiner in July 2012, modeling a cheeky-cut lace thong (good choice) ... in what appears to be her bathroom (bad choice).

Weiner admitted yesterday he sexted long after he resigned from Congress in 2011, but finally nipped his sexting problem in the bud last summer ... around when Leathers sent the thong photo.

Leathers says ... Weiner was very persistent in his naughty picture requests, asking her to send all sorts of naked photos ... more than 30 in total. But we're told Weiner also has a foot fetish, and regularly asked for pics of Leathers' feet in heels. Of course, this was all allegedly in exchange for pictures of his own naked ... weiner.

0724_Sydney-Leathers_sub_B_wm
And the relationship wasn't just online either, we're told Weiner regularly spoke to Leathers on the phone -- in fact, Weiner was adamant about speaking to her because he enjoyed telling her about his sex dreams ... most of which involved her. Shower sex was allegedly one of his favorite topics ... his wife, Huma, was not.

As we reported, Weiner now claims the entire sexting debacle "is entirely behind me," and that he's moving full steam ahead with his mayoral campaign. Good luck with that.

0724_Sydney-Leathers_sub_C_wm

LovelyLady123

Hi can you please take a few seconds to view my profile and donate to my school fund? Any amount helps, thank you! :) http://www.gofundme.com/3pop30

spader

Damn, she's a two bagger.

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

I guess he's just into below average looking women, waaaaay below.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Hot ass. Butterface.

Lauren

So much for keeping her anonymity for the "good of NYC". $$ always wins.

billybob

Weiner is coming again, and want's YOUR vote to erect him as NYC's next Mayor. ( pics of your washed feet in high heels are also welcome, or just send pics of any hairy holes)

Thank You!
Wiener for Mayor
597 Fifth Ave.
Fl. 11
New York, NY 10017

Googie

Foot fetish - So Weiner was turned on by an awkward picture of a thick ankle & cheap high heels? That probably cured him of that fetish.

Cally

Any NY voter who is stupid enough to believe this guy - given the evidence (all of which he admits to) and given how disconnected and miserable his wife looked in the last press release, needs a bullet (but if that's not forthcoming), a lobotomy. This guy is pure politico creep, and he's banking on that fact that others who net-interact will back him based on them "doing the same". I sincerely hope he's wrong. It's not that I think politicos should be held to a higher standard; it's that I KNOW they purport to live and behave to a higher standard. All of you saying (if there's any of you) "wow, what a modern guy we all do this" .... look at this guy's wife's face as she has to stand there while he purports to be "working on his marriage". I have never seen a person in the free world look so like they had NO choice about what happens next.

This guy is seriously a creep with the usual sociopath politico ego that makes him imagine the world will forgive, his fake apologies will do, and he can just keep going. I can't BELIEVE Jon Stewart endorses this creep. Cos man, he IS a creep@!

r stevens

Good god, just the loser I imagined....and I never knew they made granny thongs...now I do.

Ronron

Wow this buck toof Ho be ugly

Torolu

I can't believe all this..It's Weinergate part 2..

Ben Dover

Ill let her slob on my nob through a paperbag with a hole in it

Lina

... that's a thong? Are they supposed to be that high-waisted? I've never seen thongs like that, it seems like a bit of a contradiction, to me.

From here, it just looks like a pair of granny panties that rode up her ass crack.

Marilyn

I'm a NY voter and am shocked, saddened he is taken seriously, is leading in the polls + may win + become Mayor.

I can't stand to witness such humiliation.
Is this the best a city of millions has to offer?
Mark my words, this will not end well.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR