TMZ Live

Simon & Lauren

Cold Busted on Vacation

8/2/2013 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

080213_tmzlive

Simon Cowell insists he never touched his alleged baby mama, Lauren Silverman ... until after she and her husband broke up. But some new pics seem to say otherwise. Will Cowell have to face a judge for this affair?

Plus, Jennifer Aniston pregnancy rumors were already flying -- and then she showed up at her latest premiere showing what looked like a major baby bump! Just an ill-fitting dress ... or devious plot for attention?

And, they're music video for "Asian Girlz" is being called one of the most racist songs ever -- so we talked to the guys from Day Above Ground ... who revealed severe backlash and threats are forcing them to take drastic measures.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Simon Cowell's friend is SHOCKED that Simon may have been banging his wife way earlier than on thought.
(6:00) Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian team up to severely disappoint Kris' TV show audience.
(10:00) Justin Bieber's friend Lil Twist has caused so much trouble -- he's getting the boot.
(15:00) Lindsay Lohan -- looking better than ever -- and did a great job hosting "Chelsea Lately."
(18:00) The guys behind "Asian Girls" song/music video join us to explain the intense backlash they've received.
(24:00) Jennifer Aniston's alleged baby bump -- just an attention grab or the real deal?
(29:00) Matt Lauer's bold attempt to get an interview with Ariel Castro fails.
(32:00) There's a new "Real Housewife" in town ... and we have video of her arrival.
(34:00) Jamie Lee Curtis has Jodie Foster show up to help her after a car crash -- who knew they were pals?
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Nick Jonas' vain shirtless photo ... explained!

D-INCARNATION

Poor Matt

JUstin

Let's be honest here , Simon is just white trash with money and no class .. Lost all respect for him , not too sure I had any to start with .lol ..How is this different from anu of Maury Povich's trashy shows ..I think Simon really believes he has no boundaries ..

KnuckleDragger

TMZ blows! Yeah, that's right, I'm still pissed I got my post deleted yesterday!

KnuckleDragger

This isn't on Simon Cowell. This is on that leg-spreadin' bitch that got pregnant. Keep you legs closed...won't be no problems, bitch!

Flying Blind

TMZ, do we really need all these sports stories everyday. There's a million of these guys playing and retired getting into trouble everyday.
You're just using wasted space that a lot of people who come here could care less about.
Their on roids, yow thats news. They beat their GF's up, yow another news story. That's what roids does to you, move along. No story there.
MLB players have baby mamas, really, knock me over with a feather ............

Rob Zombie is King

Do we REALLY care about these people? Especially Jennifer Butterface-Aniston?

mrharrybawls2012

TMZ is to websites like George Clooney is to long term relationships: Complete and Utter Fail. I'm outta here.

KnuckleDragger

Awww...poor Silverman! Simon's hittin' that gash hard! Silverman has that notorious Jewish "tiny dick!"
Tough luck, Silverman!

KnuckleDragger

Ya' know...if you can't hold your woman, tough shìt! Don't whine about it.

D-INCARNATION

Simon needs to get clipped before this happens again..

Flying Blind

Lilo topless from The Canyons on egotastic.com.

Flying Blind

No Mike, we don't want to see her body or her baby.

KnuckleDragger

God! These Kardashians wanna make me PUKE! I hate these phoney bitches! And I rarely hate anything!

KnuckleDragger

I got so pissed yesterday I missed Tim's Rejects. Sorry, Tim, I won't be so weak next week!
Knuckledragger...one of Tim's Rejects

ASH LEE

Justin Beiber and his corny tats

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments