Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

pat

Someone should make it very clear to her that whenever her name comes up, people absolutely cringe.

Directors, producers, just about everyone in the industry hope and pray they won't bump into her and be put in a situation where they will have to converse with her.

People in the service industry, hotel staff, bar staff and patrons get the whillys just at the thought of dealing with her.

Basically, she should be told that everybody is laughing at her and all end up with the I'll believe it when I see it comment.

27 Club, you can have her. Come and take her stat.

BOBBY DEAN

HARD TO SEE A BOTTLE OF BOOZE WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANTLY IN A BLIND DRUNKEN STUPOR. JUST DIE ALREADY YOU UGLY SLUT AND TRY NOT TO TAKE ANYBODY WITH YOU.

VictoriaGirl

One day at a time is just a stupid expression. Like 2 or 3 days at a time is an option? lol

ABB

Yeah right Ha ha ha ha! Let's see how many seconds this lasts.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Just saw the pic of her shyting herself..she is freaking gross..poop all over her nasty body..and that pic was new.

janet

The Lohan con is back on.

Jamoak

Of course she does not want to see a bottle again... they are to small! A barrel is what she is looking for!

Hurley

US Weekly:

Rehab Regular, Lindsay Lohan, was seen Thursday at the off ice of plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Archie Turdburglar. Was she there for more fillers perhaps? Our sources say, not this time. We're told Lindsay had a finger permanently attached inside her mouth...this to save time in removal of said finger...when she just needs it back there again right away (for reasons unknown. When asked what she will do to wash her 'mouth finger' our source says Lindsay replied, "what's that"

FUTMZ

"beezid bee ‏@BeezidBee 14m
@LoveLDL "Ha ha ha", NICOLE!!! Can't post at TMZ or Radar anymore. "Ha ha ha". How will you trap more #LITTLEWHORES or start new Jihads?
Collapse"

Hurley

Hey kids! Don't forget to send the poopy pic to David Letterman.

GarrettG

Where are all the "At least she's trying" "Give her a chance" "I feel for her she has my support" etc. people coming from? It wasn't like this before.

Also I saw that pic of her on the ground. That is so gross. If that doesn't scream nasty, I don't know what will.

One last thing, those stills of her naked from the movie weren't "leaked". It's a sad desperate attempt if you ask me.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She's probably guzzling as we speak.....guzzling somethin'.

seamus

Last night I could not sleep and I thought I would order The Canyons on pay per view-I did not mind paying the 4.99 but I saw the movie was something like an hour and forty minutes. That is a lot of Squeaky to sit through but if anyone wants me to watch it and report back to everyone how bad it is let me know-I will take one for the team.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Lets make that pic a WORLDWIDE TREND!!

pat

Just saw that pic. If this was indeed since she left rehab, she is totally f*cked.

This picture must go viral.