Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Even sobriety for three days wont help that melon head..damage is done..thats one ugly family..frankenali look like a dude, milp jr. Has eyebrows like groucho, hobie is just fugly..and ma and pa look like human rats..they are kicked out of the gene pool.

LLsez

FFS...NO!!!

Does this mean that homebody Blo won't be whipping up her famous Spaghetti With Clams & Vodka Sauce in her home that doesn't exist?

I'm crushed.

KET

You know, I don't know whether it's TMZ's language or an accurate description of her behavior, but "ordered the staff to remove alcohol" hits me the wrong way. Decent people (famous or not) ask nicely for special requests, not order the staff around.

seamus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS ARMSTRONG-He may be gone but he is not forgotten.

mallball

She HATES BEIN SOBAAAAA

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

A face only a mother could love..if the mother is high on angel dust and collects a paycheck..plus distance makes their heart grow fonder..we all know dina put a gash in lielos leg while being a neck rubber and lielo socked her in the mouth..count down until the next brawl..donny brook style.

ragu4u

Now she'll only drink from Gucci Wine-Skins.

janet

Let's see if Winfrey is smart enough with the contract not to pay Lohan a cent unless she actually show's up sober, no tantrums and doesn't steal anything.

Hell, everyone knows that Lohan has burned everyone that's ever tried to help her. I still think this 2 million for this joke is way over exaggerated.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Hope she never tries to sing again..she sounds rougher then sling blade.

billybob

Please, please let herself booze to death!

Laura

This could be a new start for her, so I shall wish her well. With the support system she has in her life, she has a lot of obstacles around her. Also, I always thought pills were her main addiction--even when she wasn't drinking, she was still using. So I hope she is diligent with that as well.

Krispinator

I live in recovery and it is one hell of a battle. I have definitely relapsed and had to seek help multiple times. I'm so proud of Lindsay for continuing to fight this disease. Ordering alcohol be kept out of her dressing rooms and other places is HUGE. The girl is trying. She has earned my support.

awards

Errrrr, so she gave up drinking, OK. When do the enimas start? "I'll have a gallon of the High Octane, eh?"

ilovegossip

They better hide the alcohol after Lindsay reads the reviews for The Canyons!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Where the heck are all of the enablers who insisted, that Lindsay isn't an alcoholic and doesn't drink?