R. Kelly

New 'Trapped In the Closet'

'Couple Months' Away

8/6/2013 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080613_r_kelly_launch_v2

WE CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

R. Kelly just told us the new chapter in his incredible "Trapped in the Closet" saga is only a "couple months" away!!!!!!

Kelly was leaving the Sony offices in NYC when he gave us the info about the most incredible hip hop musical saga to ever include a song with the word "spatula."

Kelly recently released some behind the scenes footage from the most recent chapter of the TITC series ... and it's SOOOOOO good -- with guns, secret clubs, and R. Kelly in an crazy goatee.

Still, Just a couple months 'til the new stuff -- WE CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Laura

This probably isn't going to be a very popular view, but I believe I can wait.

D-INCARNATION

Charles will be in heaven now..

Snerkles

I'm a tad slow, this morning; this is a joke...right? ;)

jack111

If you are looking for love and companionship, I strongly recommend that you also take a try on--- RīchFīshes.órg ---You will meet many active millionaire citizens there. They manually censor all profiles to kick out scammers. They also verify users’ identities for free. Maybe you can give it a shot. Good luck with your search.
sdfd

TInalo

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I want a woman who can give me real love .I just uploaded my hot photos on Richsingledating.us under the name of heejun2012..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out! I am serious.

barf

Pedo!

Azi

OH MY !!! The guy holding the shotgun said the "N" word twice. WHAT WE GONNA DO ?

Toilethead

I'll pass.

Mikey

This is the same guy who likes to urinate on teenage girls, right?

royalredus

I'm assuming this is sarcasm?

Ozzie X

Sony Music must be desperate. Everything about this goes over my head.

Mikey

6 stories in a row about black people problems and then Charlie Sheen.

Wigger

Yawn

LordGobblecock

thought I was on perez hilton site reading that crap. please stop.

manbearpig

has he raped any little girls lately?
he bought off the one girl and her dad the last time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments