Terrence Howard

My Ex Is Threatening

And Framing Me!

8/6/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0805-terrance-michelle-howard-tmz-getty-7
Terrence Howard
's ex-wife threatened to kill him and his family during an argument last week in Costa Rica ... this according a police report obtained by TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Michelle Ghent is going to court this morning ... claiming Terrence physically abused her during the argument.  She wants a restraining order against the actor.

Terrence tells a radically different story.  According to the police report, the two of them had "a normal married fight" (even though they divorced in May), but he says things escalated when she threatened to kill him and his family, and then pulled out pepper spray and attacked him, his kids and his son-in-law.

Terrence denies laying a finger on her, and says he only told her to stop as he retreated.

We've learned in today's hearing, Terrence will give the judge text messages from last May, in which an angry Michelle writes, "I would start hiding if I were u."  In another text she writes, "Be careful when u leave your place.  U should move."  And in yet another she writes, "I know where u and ur family live.  Watch yourself."

Michelle also texted back in May, "You need to be put down once and for all.  I will not stop until all knows who u are."

In the police report Terrence says Michelle tried to commit suicide 2 months ago and was hospitalized and diagnosed with paranoia.  And she seems to confirm that in one of the texts, in which she says, "I'm just insane.  I went to a crazy institute."

We'll be in court for the hearing, so stay tuned.

IwuvTMZ

She looks so sweet and innocent.

Dan Frederiksen

Bitches be crazy. Got your back Jack :)

cobrazombie

Looking at her, I believe him.

jackmama311

hey dummy, want you stay away from her...she has pulled crazy on you before and you take on vacation with you???

Jackie

They BOTH sound nutty. IF all these abuse allegations against TH are true...she's stupid/crazy for still hanging out with him...AND..IF the abuse allegations are false...he's an idiot for hanging out with a woman who's accused him of beating her up .AND THEY HAD A MESSY DIVORCE . Seriously WTF is up with these two?
The fact that TH still hangs around this woman after she claimed he abused her makes me think maybe he DID because if a girl pressed charges on you for something so serious that you didn't do...you'd never go around her again. I'm pretty sure he had another ex wife claim he abused her too........whatever is really going on......TH needs to clean up his act & image real damn soon.

HumanNature

TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

phoqueu

They are both liars, abusers and crazy. He is a strange duck.

Mandy

Terrence has always seemed like a huge jerk. I don't know why any women, crazy or not, would go near him.

chefadam

Idiots deserve each other.

GhastFigure

judging from their pics on google, they both look like huge narcissists; and thats to say the least. They look like they deserve each other.

Ivan in Phoenix

Seems to me I remember TH getting in a physical confrontation with a wife or girlfriend a couple of years back. Am I imagining things or did that actually happen? I told myself back then he must be a nut job.

Deborah

Never heard of these people.

Slim Whitman

Proving once again: Marriage is the only WAR where you SLEEP with the enemy!

billybob

Couldn't those celeb idiots handle their private things themselves?? It's like they really want everybody know what's going on in their life, every little fart is brought to public, no matter what. These people are total kaput publicity junkies!

SunnyAutumn

Like I said, he always blames the woman. Why take her on vacation if she was threatening you. FAIL. Trying to save what little career he has.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments