Selma Blair

Very Public Breastfeeding

8/9/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-selma-blair-breastfeeding-splash
Selma Blair is mixing fun bags with shopping bags -- the former "Anger Management" star was unabashedly breastfeeding in plain sight at one of the biggest shopping spots in L.A. like it was no big deal.

Blair was spotted at The Grove with her 2-year-old son ... pumping the kid full of breast milk on a trolley, surrounded by shoppers.

The move is interesting ... considering earlier this week, a Chick-fil-A in Tennessee came under fire when an employee asked a mother to stop nursing her 5-month-old kid where other people could see.

Clearly, Selma's not shy when it comes to the matter -- but we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Big Mark 91

I'm all for a hot chick whipping her tits out to breast feed, but I'm gonna be watching LOL

xrodriguez

the kid is too old for that it looks wrong

ANNIE24

Totally classless move. Bring formula along or pump your milk before you leave home if you're going out with your kid who's still nursing. Women who defend public breastfeeding with the line "there's nothing wrong with it because it's a natural function" need to remember that throwing up and taking a dump are natural things too but nobody (other than pervs) want to watch you do it. Shame on Selma.

Youngbookwerm

That kid looks 13!

billybob

smugly bitch, who does she think she is?

IceGypsy

LiL old for that I'd say, but that's her choice. Absolutely nothing wrong with breastfeeding a child in public. I think it's obscene when I see mothers feed their 2yr old kids crap from McDonalds etc.

Ozzie X

TMZ STAFF wets their pants/panties depending on sexual preference, Harvey vomits at the thought and high level execs see dollar signs.All perverts.

rlemons

I breastfed 4 kids so I believe it's the best thing for your baby. I think it's fine in public as long as you cover yourself. No one should see your boob. And certainly not when the kid is 2 years old. It's just tacky and gives respectful breastfeeding mom's a bad name.

Blueangelfish121

I think the real issue here is that the kid is old enough to ask to be breast fed

Theresa

Okay. There is Nothing wrong with breast feeding your BABY ... NOT a TODDLER !!! 2 YEARS OLD is TOO Damn Old to be breast feeding your child with a full set of TEETH in Public. I breast fed both of my BABIES. This **** Is Totally DUSGUSTING !!! Give him a DAMN SIPPY CUP !

Kayan Phoenix

Breast feeding is fine, but when I did that, I was modest, I have a cover by LovedBaby .. U can cover up it's not that hard

Zu

Isn't he too old to be breast fed....

barcham

Guess what, you puritanical Americans? It IS no big deal!!! You Yanks really have to get over your aversion to the naked human body. It's the 21st Century in case you hadn't noticed. If a breast shocks you, maybe you should be living somewhere more suitable to your repressed sexuality, like Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Kim

she definitely should have the right to breastfeed even in public, but she could have been a little more discreet about it...

Stephanie

There's no law against Breast feeding your child in public... You act like its something frowned upon.. Breast is best , if my baby is hungry while I'm out and about best believe that I'm gonna pop out my breast feed her!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments