Simon Cowell

BRING ON THE KID

'I'm Proud to Be a Dad'

8/20/2013 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0820_simon_cowell_lauren_silverman_gettySimon Cowell is finally coming to terms with fatherhood ... saying he feels "good" about the fetus growing inside Lauren Silverman ... and adding, "I'm proud to be a dad."

Cowell made the comments to BBC -- the first time he's really addressed the runaway sperm that knocked up the New York socialite.

"Things are changing in my life for the better," Simon said ... adding, "[Silverman] is a very special girl."

The 53-year-old gazillionaire says he's changed his outlook on parenthood in the past few months and insinuated that he wasn't always so keen on the idea ... explaining, "Now I know I feel good about it."

So far, no word on when the baby is due.

0802_whos_daddy_footer_v2

diane

Wow Simon is such a great guy...best friend you could ever have.

Laurin

suuure...what else is he gonna say anyway

KicksandGiggles

Yeah, lots to celebrate. Stupid to become this whore's ATM. Dumb enough to think anything built on this level of sleaze will bring good karma. His misery with this woman has only begun. Yeah, lots to celebrate.

R

I think he could just not talk about this to the media. Stupid me for thinking.

Me

He's not a dad yet. He's a dad-to-be. And I can't wait until--given his truthfulness regarding the affair--he explains to his smart child how he and mom got together.

Pam

Loved you and had so much respect for you Simon, but no more. You banged your friend's wife. Whether he knew about it or not as you claim, it's still wrong. You can't see past the gold digger she is, and you're stuck. You're happy about the baby which I understand, but you just sunk to an all time low.

KellyBFan

he bangs his friends wife and is proud ?!?! he is a douche

Obvious justice

He is even prouder to be a man whore!

MARIA CRISTINA

really special? leaves a philandering husband and cries on the shoulder of another more equal more money, pathetic man who solves his problems filling out checks, This crazy acts like a teen dazzled by expensive gifts and lots of parties, and in accordance with your friends is always smiling (which another would not be crazy). This pathetic woman will accompanies you in your parties, spend your money, because otherwise had been complaining and upset as the other wedding but will pay people to care for your child including psychologists.
Simon paid. With a friend like this, who needs enemies?
This disoriented came to this world tour.
MARIA CRISTINA- BRASIL

david 183

No morals. Poor kid, his mom is a slut and his dad is s***bag. Great role models. She was engaging in that type of behavior and she already had a child at home. That poor kid must be confused too. How sad. That behavior will only continue. I guess the therapist are gonna make a lot of money off theses people..

Livvie

I think by special he means easy and a whore.

David

I used to admire this creep. Now I hope he burns in hell.

Sam

What else was he suppose to say,

"Yeah, I'll support the little bastard, but that's it"

Yari

Bullsh*t! She trapped him!

indikagee!!

im shure she was tired of her fat short ugly husband and everybody wants cash not that simons goreous.. but he seems like a funny man... everybody does wrong sometimes..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments