Kanye West

I've Got Gloria Allred Problems Now

8/21/2013 8:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0821_gloria_kanye_02
Kanye West is about to get pounded by a woman -- Gloria Allred.

Allred just said she's repping the photog Kanye attacked at LAX last month and says she's filing a lawsuit against the rapper.

What's complicating things for Kanye -- the L.A. City Attorney is currently mulling over whether to prosecute Kim K's baby daddy for vandalism and battery in connection with the attack.   Up to this point the likely outcome was that -- even if a criminal case were filed -- the photog would make a financial settlement and the case would go away.

0818-kanye-west-attacks-launch-gsi-15
It's possible Allred will try to score a big payday for the photog and the case would still be dropped, but let's be honest ... this case will be high profile ... which is Allred's sweet spot.   Short story -- the chances Kanye will be prosecuted just got way bigger.

Gloria's holding a news conference at 1 PM PT.  We'll be livestreaming.

1024_gloria_allred_greatest_footer

Mike44090

This is one of those times I'm on the paparazzi's side. I saw the video clip, and the guy did nothing to cause Kanye to attack him. If Kanye don't want to answer questions, then all he has to do is remain silent, he can't demand that nobody is allowed to try and ask questions.

WTF

Just throw that old vulture some road kill. Maybe she'll skulk away to her next bull sh1t train wreck.

Stiletto

Will it be the actual "Gloria Allred" holding the news conference...or just Harvey in drag again?

Athina

Flogging a dead horse for profit. The greed and opportunistic desperation of Allred and these paps to score a big payoff is ridiculous. The pap looked like he was giggling when he and Kanye were tussling. No doubt he was thinking of the money he hoped to make with his planned ploy with a celebrity.

Vicky

Awesome. Not a Gloria fan but Kanye is a major douche who needs to be taught a lesson.

Pablo Escabar

2 people I can't stand are against each other..finally a win--win for everyone

Jus Sayin

When's the race card going to thrown in the mix?

Toilethead

I hope it costs that douchebag everything he has.

Colonel Nudge

LOL serious business is at hand

Plastic_Police

Right on - I can't stand Glory-hole Allred but if there's ever a case of a dude needing to be dragged through the mud by this broad, it's Jizzus.

James R. - Los Angeles

Kenya will probably just get fined, probation and a little community service. He's such a douchebag.

Italia

When Kanye was attacking that photog Kanye said "This is going to cost me $250,000" and it looks like he was right. Next time Kanye, think, yes; but then DON'T act.

all about the money

I am so torn...do I root for Gloria because I hate Kanye, or do I root for Kanye because I hate Gloria?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Jenner probably paid Allred to represent this pap for this publicity. You know how this will turn out... Standard procedure with celebrities. Charges dropped and settled out of court w/ $$$. Of course the settlement will come from the media attention profits and ratings.

Wedo

He's hoping he gets locked up. Then he won't have to be seen with the heffer and her calf he fathered.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments