North West

REVEALED!!!

8/23/2013 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0823-kimye-baby-north-west
Here she is for the first time ... the spawn of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

Kanye revealed the photo of baby North West on Kris Jenner's talk show moments ago, a last ditch effort to boost ratings before Fox decides whether to pick the show up for a full series ... something Kim's mother is desperately hoping for.

082313_kanye_kris_baby_launchAs we reported, Kim and Kanye had initially debated using the baby's first images to raise money for charity ... but they decided Kris' show was a more worthy cause.

0823_celebrity_baby_photos_footer

sms

I just read somewhere where some people think that is not the real baby???

Spunky Funk

She's super cute and a mix of both mom & dad. What I am bothered by is the interview. Kanye does not even make eye contact when talking to Kris - he is looking off into the audience. It feels cold, uncaring and not genuine. Also, it makes me uncomfortable to see how Kris is wringing her hands over and over again while Kanye is speaking. This is odd body language and speaks to the fact that this may not be such a happy family/situation. Hmmm....

2idiots

this was Kris Jenner's last ditch effort to save her show. Now that the pic is "out there on the net" no one needs to tune in to see it on TV.
So much for the VOGUE cover and the multi-million dollar offers. NONE of that existed anywhere but inside Kimmie's empty head.

Karvey Kardashian

I thought they said she had her mom's lips? I don't detect any a$$ or thigh fat injected into those lips.

goober

That is one ugly baby.

Plastic_Police

An exquisite looking child - can't hold that against the parents.

Dee

Keep it classy TMZ...the baby is no spawn of the tw. Regardless of how you feel about the parents...that's a beautiful baby.

test8

When does she see here mommy's sex tape and start dating rappers?

elena

Ugly and fat like her mom

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I thought North was born prematurely, weighing in at 5-ish pounds? This is her two months later? Am I a bad person for being skeptical? That baby looks like a four month old at least. *shrug*

Courtney

Still won't bring in the ratings for that dumb show

Quiet

LOL she is saying with her hand.

.STOP DONT LOOK AT ME JUST DONT TALK JUST DONT LOOK AT ME NEVER EVER LOOK AT ME OR TALK TO ME

has kanyes forehead and personality .. hope she got her moms big butt that she will be taking bowel movements with on their 850k gold toilets they just bought.

Angie

I KNEW IT! I knew Kris was gonna end up using that baby someway to benefit her! and the baby... well.. The baby is NOT cute at all!

Trooper Tom

So the baby has been revealed now for crying out loud stop talking about the kid and her family. The real facts are Jenner is using this kid to promote her show, Kanye is no better he's helping her and then is also trying to up grade Kim's rep. Just another media whoring event by this cheap shameless bunch

Quiet

i cant get over her hand.. just like her father

stop dont look at me dont ever look at me or talk t me.. omg i cant get over the fathers hand of stop.lol