'The Game' Scribe Neil Strauss

My Single Life Is Dead

8/23/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823-neil-strauss-ingrid-de-la-o-tmz
The guy who gave the world "The Game" -- the famous guide to picking up chicks no matter how ugly you are -- is getting married, but not before he has a funeral ... to bury his freedom.

Neil Strauss is throwing the morbid celebration at the famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery --and calling it "Death of a Ladies' Man." He even bought a tombstone and funeral plot.

If you forgot what "The Game" is -- Neil, using his alter-ego "Style", shared his knowledge of how to get laid using all sorts of stupid methods ... peacocking, "negging", IOI's (indicators of interest), magic tricks. Remember now?

Neil says he's laying "Style" to rest at the bachelor party/funeral on August 25 -- before tying the knot with fiancee Ingrid De La O on August 31 in Malibu.

R.I.P. Style. You'll be missed ... said no woman.

0823_sub_neil_strauss_invite

Elle

I'm so happy for you, Neil! Even though I find the pick up artist industry unsavory, Neil is an amazing man. Super smart, funny, and empathetic. He deserves a full-time love!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

De La what?

Dead account Delete at will

Great idea, dunno the guy and never read the book but it must have worked. hes not great looking and landed a hot wife. ya I know being wealthy didn't hurt his chances either
Congrats and good luck!

Bob Dole

This article was CLEARLY written by a cynical woman.

TheEric

I don't believe for a second that this ugly **** was a 'player'. I'd bet money that the only ***** he's ever seen was the one he was born from.

anony

Let's see if Game gets Played by this woman.

cshipp17

Rules of the Game - is one of the best books I've ever read !!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

At least the portrait artist got the dent in his head right.

Nick

If I were the bride-to-be I would be kind of insulted that he thinks his marriage represents any kind of "death."

Lucky_130

How stupid, but this guy isn't even half as stupid as his mentor mystery

Carol L

Good for him! Cool gesture.

BabaBooey

If that's the quality of women this pickup artist gets... I guess there's a reason I've never heard of this book.

Brittx

can he get a refund later on that? i mean i dnt think he will b married for to long...just acting WAY to full of himself

en Todo Momento!!

yah, lol, i bet. i'm sure there's a billion ways to get laid when you are sharing secrets on chicks while you are in the men's locker room, sucking other guy's c0cks.. lol. the more you kno! chicks totally dig that chit!

tony gee