Leah Remini

Screw Scientology

I'm 'Dancing with the Stars'

8/28/2013 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_leah-remini_dwts_GETTY
Leah Remini
is going from Dianetics to disco ... TMZ has learned, the famous ex-Scientologist will appear in the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars" ... and Snooki will be making her post-pregnancy debut along with her.

Sources close to production tell us, the former "King of Queens" actress is on the show.

As we reported, Remini recently underwent a very public split from the Church of Scientology after raising questions about the disappearance of church leader David Miscavige's wife Shelly.

Remini filed a missing persons report regarding Shelly's disappearance in July, demanding answers, and the Church was NOT pleased ... ripping the actress for her wanton betrayal.

FYI, police claim they made contact with Shelly in the wake of Remini's report and determined Remini's concerns were "unfounded." Eerie.

In addition to Remini and Snooki, our sources say Elizabeth Berkley,  Amber Riley from "Glee," and Christina Milian will also be on the show.

0828_dwts_winners_footer

Gretel

That's a death knell of a different sort.

Donovan

I'll check it out with her on it. What would be awesome is if they got Kevin James to do it too the same season as she is doing it.
The rest of the ones listed are reasons not to watch it in my opinion, especially Christina Milian. I have to mute it whenever she is talking on the Voice she is so annoying and valley-girlish.

half man half amazing

Leah is hot...

BECKER

At one time she was petite and a hottie. She needs to start moving and losing that Chubmo body

samael

Blech..could care less about her beliefs.

Once she has apologized for attacking Brooke Shields by challenging Book Shields feelings after givng birth.

If Booke has been apologized to I will watch...

DogsRule

Good for you Leah! I'll be Voting For Ya!

Lionnnnnesssss

oh how I miss King of Queens.. Hope she moves better than the episode where she tried pole dancing

CoconutScrimp

Who cares that Snooki is making her post-pop bod debut!! Go Leah! :-)

Nat

Loooove Leah Remini since King of Queens.... I will watch DWTS just because of Leah :-)

Roli23

Freedom of Religion who wouldn't wanna see her half dressed

Patti

Congratulations Leah. I'll certainly be watching. I've always thought the rest of the "actor" religious yahoos were all bozoes anyways. I'm so glad your out and write a book, but get security. I wouldn't put anything past anyone who lives in a cult!!!!!!

Milf Biggenson

Leah Remini is all sorts of awesome. The King of Queens is right up there with Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, Arrested Development - in that every episode is classic. Her portrayal of Carrie makes her one of the best TV sitcom wive's alongside Alice Kramden and Lois (Malcolm) because she doesn't take any crap and is a force of nature, not to be trifled with (like most women I know, respect and yeah, fear!). Obviously she wasn't acting in that role as she's ready to take on the Church of Scientology. I mean, if I was the Church, I'd back the eff off - have you seen this woman in action?

43 years old, smokin' hot, great actress, tough as nails and incredibly intelligent. Much respect for this great lady.

alpha_n_omega

she is incredibly beautiful.

Nicole

She is awesome. She's going to kick booty and I'll vote for her every week.
I hope her book comes out about all of the abuses (human trafficking, forced abortion, slavery, child labor, being a pyramid scheme, disconnection policies, etc.,) around when she is on! Leah is a hero!

beef

Well she had better start dieting. She's been looking very plump lately. Screw David Miscavidge!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments