John Cusack

Intruder Arrested

At Malibu Home

9/4/2013 3:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_john_cusack_stalker_article_Getty
A woman with a serious thing for John Cusack got busted at the star's home after allegedly making multiple attempts to enter his home Tuesday evening ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... the woman tried to get in through a window at Cusack's Malibu estate, but failed. We're told a short time later Cusack's security caught her scaling a fence on the grounds ... and detained her until L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies arrived.

0904_john_cusacks_home_Splash
Deputies arrested 45-year-old Elizabeth Pahlke, and booked her for felony stalking and burglary.

Now here's the twist ... we're told Pahlke has a history with Cusack ... and in fact, his security team had served her with a restraining order earlier on Tuesday. It's unclear at this point what prompted the restraining order.

Our sources say Pahlke made a beeline for Cusack's home some time after receiving the document.

She is currently being held on $150,000 bail.

We're told Cusack was not home when the madness all went down.

Also, Pahlke was not holding a boombox over her head when she got busted.

That would've been way creepier.

TigerLily

What kind of history? Is she an obsessed stalking ex or a maniac fanatic? Crazy people!

Berserk

"TWO DOLLARS"

psycho nurse

When I serve someone breakfast in bed, all I want to hear is a simple "thank you". Not all this "how did you get in my house" business.

Chris

Isn't he gay?

Snyderwife

Ever notice how the celebs are never home when the crazies get arrested for trying to break in? I find it hard to believe that ALL the crazies have that bad of timing....

Gretel

That's a really bad picture of John Cusack. I saw him twice when I was in college and working in New Orleans and he was on location and he was way better looking than that. I also met Gene Hackman then too and he said hello to me. I'd sneak into his house in a minute!

amyd

Crazy bitch.

CelebrityScum

John is very anti war so he was most likely attending an anti war event about Syria and that is why he was not home at the time of the break in.

Mick Kahler

She probably wanted her money back for some of the crap movies John has been in.

billybob

which kind of intrusion? Anal, vaginal...???

Mumra the Ever Living

Boring story. Poorly writtten.
At this point, are you even capable to actually have a story with real sources and without the usual, idiotic "And Here's the Twist" . . . crap?.
At least you didn't tell us "but you gotta watch the video".

PhilipMarkum

He's had a couple of crazies after him including at his place in Chicago. He's busy on Twitter and loud discussing politics (hates Obama).

amy26

John Cusack is a great actor as well as being a downright nice person. I bet many celebs are home when these psychos try to break into their homes. I get why they say they weren't home. It's hard enough to get a minutes peace for celeb.

cindy

Didn't he have a stalker/intruder in the past? I wonder if it's the same woman.

JennaKennedy

TMZ - surely you have a better picture of John than that....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments