« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

So Bad ... Crack Dealer Cut Him Off

9/7/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904-tmz-lamar-odom
Lamar Odom
's crack cocaine addiction had reached such dangerous levels ... even his dealer thought the NBA star had gone over the edge, and cut off his supply last week, TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the dealer tell us, the crack slinger had delivered the drug to Lamar all summer, but last week, Lamar was insatiable ... calling incessantly and demanding more and more crack.   His go-to dealer apparently got scared enough to cut Lamar off.

No surprise ... the dealer wasn't really concerned about Lamar's welfare.  He was worried about his own ass -- scared Lamar could die and authorities would come down on him.

Obviously, this doesn't mean Lamar stopped using crack ... we're told he hasn't.  It just means he went on the hunt for a new supplier.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rico

And we are supose to belive the Kardashians knew nothing abot his drug use for all these years,give me a break.

HLyWDgreg

The only reason any self respecting dealer would cut you off is because 1. your tabs too high 2. your credit has run out & your not a good risk 3. your too hot 4. your a woman and your pregnant

Starrj49

Who gives two ****s about a mans crack addiction?! This isn't news! Let him do whatever the hell he wants it doesn't affect our lives at all.

Murderface

Lamar to Khloe: I got these cheeseburgers. I'll suck yo ****! Just hook me up!

Barb

How did TMZ get this info? Directly from the drug dealers? Or from the Kardashian Mile Zone (KMZ)? Either way, they stoop pretty low to :provide" us this info we don't even care to know. Enough of KMZ, already

Toilethead

Enough of this garbage already. I don't care how much the kartrashypigs are paying you. Nobody cares about him or his fatass oinker wife.

tick

PAH-LEASE
I have seen way worse off crack heads on my way to work. no crack dealer is going to NOT sell crack, i hate the kardashians

Geno

Lamar, I woke up this morning and prayed for you to get help, I asked god to give u the strength to go for help. I love u very much bro. I will pray for u everyday till u get thru this. I'm here for u

dawl

This is such BS. So you know who is dealer is? What do you guys buy from the same dude? And I highly doubt a dealer who is supposedly making 800 bucks a day off this guy is suddenly going to stop selling to him. And what dealer is going to announce to the media that he sells drugs?

anonymous

if you people at TMZ had any morals whatsoever, which you obviously do not, you would stop buying stories from the Kardashian clan first off, then you 'd give him privacy. It has to be really stressful seeing this in the news for Lamar. I'd be really upset with the Kardashians as well as you people.

dawl

Lamar needs to hire Ray Donavann to deal with KMZ for him. I'm done with this site now.

Alisa

These stories are just a bunch of lies. Is any of them based on a FACT? I can't believe there are people who actually think that this is true. And it is so logical that a drug dealer stops supplying his customer..

jose martinez

hey, what's the big deal ?he is a grown man. that he plays as hard on the court as at home is a show right out of Hollywood.if he comes back to us, I welcome him home.been there fought those devils, that live in that plastic bag

R. Hall

The Kardashians have NOTHING to do with this man's choices. Lamar is responsible for Lamar.

taz

BS! Your source is a drug dealer? Really? Even if he is a crackhead you guys are hitting him hard. Sad, this story is top of the page on ABC news.Kris must have some friends over there.