Diddy

I Lost $1 Million

... And 'It Aint Nothin'

9/14/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091413_pdiddy_instagram_launch
Diddy lost a MILLION DOLLARS shooting dice early this morning -- and the best part ... he didn't give two craps about it.

The frustrating video from Diddy's dice game was posted on Instagram a few hours ago -- where the rapper bragged about the loss being no sweat and added, "Suck My D**k B*tch."

Not surprisingly, the video irked many of his followers ... with one saying, "Such a blessing to have that much money. Imma keep my fingers cross and pray for a blessing that big to get me and my family off the streets."

Mo money, NO problems ... for Diddy.

Shaquille O'Neal

Yawn!!

Blaze

That million dollars could go to feeding the poor, hungry and homeless ...but NOPE, that's not how the world works

Lex

That ant anything to him...

Fred Thompson

Wow well that has to have been a real bet...there's no way that he could be doing that just for show because he hasn't been in the headlines recently. No one would ever just write down a bet on a piece of paper without it being real.

Nick

Since gamboling is illegal, I don't see what's the point in bragging about it. I hope the law is watching. If there is a transfer of funds from Diddy to another they can both be arrested.

Marilyn

I wish Douche Bag Diddy all BAD luck from now on.
He suffers from the MORTAL sin of PRIDE.

laffnbear

How stupid.
Why the insulys?
Anyone who can write can make an I.O.U. Means nothing.
Just a chance to boast and insult someone,
I can't say he is the last person I would want to know but he is very near the end of the list.
Just another black man with NO redeeming value.
Worthless low class no one.

BeerBong

Oooooooh, actors, athletes, musicians, Hollywood, etc gambling big money: it can't be?! Haaahaaa, what a NON story!

mrsschrute

There are people homeless and hungry and he has the nerve to brag about losing that much money? My guess is he won't have much left for long. Nice attitude. Way to help your community. POS.

Jeems

That creep can do what he wants with his money. But, P. Diddy does love to have sex with boys. I know, so does Jayz. to each there own I guess, but they do love boys. FACT

BeerBong

"whales" in Vegas drop millions all the time, and generally they are business tycoons, wall street, hedge funds.. How long has Vegas, big numbers gambling gone on- waaaaaay before this pointless dripple of a story...

Ty

dipsh*t . Its his money sure but putting pics like these on the net is deplorable in the world as it is today. At least keep it to yourself . No class, just a gutter neanderthal that he it seems will always remain.

MARMARCELLOS

HE'S FULL OF "CRAP!" One thing I've learned about these celebs is they looooovvve to make money. And if I remember correctly DIDDY, PUFFY, COMBS SEAN you were all about the BENJAMINS!!! STOP LYING BRUTHA!!!

Carmen

He needs to be more humble. Yes he's rich and yes he worked hard for his money but have a little class.

tgrfan42069

lol ****er on the streets yet can browse the interwebs.riiiiiight.who gives a **** with what he does with his money he earned it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments