'Big Brother' Star Britney Haynes

2-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with Cancer

9/16/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0916_britney_haynes_bigbrother_01

"Big Brother" star Britney Haynes -- who competed on the show in 2010 and 2012 -- has revealed her 2-month-old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer.

The 27-year-old reality star, along with her husband Ryan Godwin, broke the news on Facebook ... writing, "On September 1st, we were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis."

Britney's daughter, Tilly, was born on July 13.

Haynes continued, "Please take the time to pray for all these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one."

Over the weekend, Britney tweeted a photo of Tilly -- writing, "Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me."

0916_britney_haynes_daughter_twitter

JRo

So sad to hear this. Her baby was diagnosed in September as was my 2 year old....September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Thanks TMZ for raising awareness.
Awareness = Funding = Research = CURE!!!!

TheRealDeal

My prayers go to your beautiful baby and the rest of your family. It's awesome that, in your pain, you acknowledge other families going through the same pain and heartache.

I dont care

Wow just wow

A

Why couldn't you add the part where she said September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month? Not important enough for your story. People need to be more aware. My daughter was diagnosed at 5 months old with cancer and has since passed away at 13 months old. Our kids are dying because they don't get the funding for research that adult cancers do. SUPPORT CHILDHOOD CANCER RESEARCH! Find a charity that ONLY donates to childhood cancer research. Not the American Cancer Society, or the Leukemia Lymphoma Society... only 2 cents per every dollar raised through those organizations goes to childhood cancer research. Support St. Baldricks', CureSearch, Alex's Lemonade Stand, etc.

angeline

So so sad

LK

OMG !! That is so sad :( Bless us all !!!

6one9

Nothing but LOVE and HUGS for Brit and her family!!

nobody important

Prayers for Tilly and all the other children out there struggling to beat such a horrible disease!

Dee

Sending this precious baby only good wishes.

Bo

Bless this beautiful child. Please donate the the American Cancer Society. $1.00 or $1,000.00. Give what you can.

rhode

I pray she will be ok. I know how bad cancer is. I just lost my mom last month to thyroid cancer.

EricsGirl

Very sorry for this family and little baby. I don't watch that show, so I don't recognize this woman, but this is a tragedy for anyone. I pray that God gives these people the strength to weather this storm and I hope he heals this baby.

abby

Such a lovely baby. Hope her cancer goes into remission.

kimkardashisatrainwreck

So very sad. Lots of prayers.

Truth44