« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jillian Michaels

'I Guess I Need Cara to Train Me'

'Biggest Loser' Star Hits Back At Co-Star After Triathlon Diss

9/17/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091613_jillian_michaels_launchMore smack talk in the war between two former "Biggest Loser" co-stars -- this time Jillian Michaels is firing back at Cara Castronuova with some good ol' fashioned venom-laced sarcasm.

We broke the story ... Cara -- who was a trainer on the show -- ripped Jillian apart over Michaels' poor showing at the Malibu triathlon earlier this month, calling her an embarrassment.

This weekend, Michaels returned to Malibu -- where she offered up some brand new excuses for her abysmal showing (bad wet suit, bike problems, a horse?) and vowed to do better in the race next year.

Then, it was open season on Cara.

Check out the clip -- we're guessing these two ain't opening a gym together anytime soon.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jim

I used to be an addict to the Biggest Loser, but I got sick of all the drama. I prefer Extreme Weight Loss for my inspirational kick. Chris Powell is a lot nicer of a guy, and the weight loss more reasonable since they are doing at home -- while working.

Steve

What a phony **** just like that stupid Biggest Loser show where contestants starve themselves, take laxatives, don't drink water before weigh in and then gain all their weight back after show. Also, is she going to drive her adopted kid on her bike?

thestupid

Jillian deserves what she gets. She put her name on some rip-off get thin quick tablets. She is an embarrassment to the show plus her personality sucks.

Cran

Jillian is dry and brittle like her hair, she has no business training anyone, no one likes her, she is the Bethenny of all trainers....strident and brutal but only for others, it does not apply to her.

LDB

jillian can dish it out but she can't take it

Anonymous

Being in great shape, and being a great athlete are two different things. I was in incredible shape at age 18, and wanted to be a tennis professional. Reality struck when I left my little pond, and realized how much better some of the guys in California and Florida were. They were much bigger, faster, and had the advantage of training year round against the best competition.

I was not in their league, or even close, but I was still in incredible shape, so where she finished is no big deal. And no, I am not a fan of the show...never watched it.

lily

Well, yeah, I guess she does need to train you since you sucked.

betterdaysahead

um...i really don't like Jillian for her "yelling" style of training but...she does have two brand new little kids in her house! i suppose like most mom's she isn't totally focused on being number one, im impressed she even got out there at this point in her life being a parent! so THATS MOTIVATING TO ME! give her a break.

static

Fraud.

Max

I like how because her mom is a psychotherapist that she feels like she's qualified to give people psychotherapy herself. She is a fraud, a fake and a sellout. Every thing she does is money or career oriented, probably even the poor adopted kids.

NOT ELMO

Jillian Michaels
'I Guess I Need Cara to Train Me'......................And i hear jillian loves vaginas

strunz2318

She's smoking hot...

Meanie

This sow is nothing but a cucking funt. I would pay per view to watch someone treat her to the same abuse she heaps on the "fat" contestants she claims to give a crap about.

JennA

I don't care about Jillian one way or another -- but ripping anybody for a bad performance in a triathlon is stupid and petty. Any trainer should know better than that. Not too surprising she got canned from a show where she's supposed to coach & motivate people.

Emilio

Love it when lesbians fight!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments