Ashley Greene

Fatal Candle Fire SETTLED

For a High Price

9/18/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0913_ashley_green_fire_getty
Ashley Greene caused the fire inside of her apartment that killed one of her dogs ... it's now official, and her insurance company has to pony up over $305k to pay for the damage.

The owner of Ashley's unit tells TMZ ... Ashley's insurance company had been stalling for months.  An insurance company rep told the owner they were having trouble getting Ashley to sit down for an interview.  Apparently that happened, and the company is now convinced the actress was responsible for the blaze.

The owner of the unit is pissed, because she doesn't have the cash to make the repairs ... but she will soon.

As we previously reported -- both of Ashley's dogs were inside the apartment when a lit candle fell over and set the place on fire ... only one got out alive.  Ashley, her brother and a friend were also inside.  None of them were hurt.

032213_ashley_greene_fire_launch_v2

Clyde T.M. Nestra

If I were the owner, I'd be pissed, too. This should have been settled long ago, no rent and it will take plenty of time to do a complete make-over on the unit.

Rail Runner

Not the sharpest pencil in the box is she, dogs and lit candles should never be in the same place.

New Orleans

Who carez She's a gay hater. Show that video of her driving into Chick Fil A during the Prop 8 campaign!

Winter

I'd extinguish her fire.

Phishie from Philly

Ironically Ashley Green was play the Elton Johns song, Candle in the wind right before the fire. Also Miley Cirus was outside singing:
the roof! the roof! the roof is on fire. We don't need no water, let the mo fo burn, burn!
Apparently Miley went to a psychic and when was told that in the near future Ashley was going o flirt with Liam.
I don't make the news up? I just report it.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ugly, conceited little bitch almost killed a bunch of people by dropping her crack pipe. If I were unfortunate enough to be her neighbor, I'd be trying to track her down so I could slap her face! Talentless dirty slut....

Shoozie

Insurance waited MONTHS??? Please! I was seriously damaged when someone rear ended my car at a red light in Jan. 2010. Had to have surgery. too. The other drivers insurance co. has NOT paid a dime and I actually am waiting for a trial over a few dollars. That's a long time!!

Stiletto

Now dat be a lot of bread for a "hot" dog!

LordGobblecock

Candles, dogs and stupid people are always a dangerous mix.

awesomewave

Woof. Did someone order a hot dog?

Truth

BITCH IS NOW UNINSURABLE... CUZ YALL KNOW THE INSURANCE CO. JUST DROPPED HER ASS BY THE STREET CORNER - WHERE SHE CAN PIMP HER A$$ INTO HER OWN CONDO AND LEAVE OTHERS ALONE. #TRUTH!!

blockboy970

Judge Mathis told Ashley Greene to admit she's a crackhead. He said say it Ashley Greene say I'm a crackhead crackhead

blockboy970

Judge Mathis is a good guy he made her say Ashley Greene is a crackhead over an over. Once that came out she admitted she was smoking crack when the candle fell on the carpet. Good ole Judge Mathis

BECKER

Insurance companies are Vultures. They take your money but they won't pay for any damages

seth

WOW an insurance company that found a way out of paying. That's a first.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments