Dina Lohan

We're Taking Your House

9/20/2013 3:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_doina_lohan
Dina Lohan should think about putting a lawyer on retainer, because she has a new legal problem -- a bank has filed a lawsuit to foreclose on her Long Island house.

Dina has had problems falling behind on her mortgage payments for years now, but apparently it has reached critical mass.

JP Morgan Chase Bank filed the foreclosure action, according to the Long Island Press.  The process is complicated. Dina can pull this one out of the fire by settling with the bank.

0920_subasset_dina_lohan
Dina has salvaged her home in the past.  TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay bailed her out last year by fronting her mom 40k for the crib.

And this is interesting ... Dina was served with foreclosure docs 2 weeks before she was popped for DUI.

0808_CELEBRITY_cribs_footer

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Okay, peeps...........bear's heading for hibernation.....have a great night everyone...and thank you all for the "happy birfdays!"

Fluffy

Happy Bear-thday

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahahaha! Morning chuckle

Its Nikki Bitches

@ Bear, Loving your new Avi

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Mawnin'....its Monday again....uggh!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I would love the opportunity to boot Miley Cyrus right in the ass......can't stand her.

Its Nikki Bitches

Poor, poor,poor Chief Sh!thead no Emmy for Lying Lindsay Lohan

Cause she sucks your ass as a actress!!

Bwahahahhhahahhahahaha!

Its Nikki Bitches

It's crazy that if Miley Cyrus gets naked & licks a hammer, its "art" & "music" but if I do it, I'm "wasted" and "have to leave Home Depot"

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm hoping when Miley runs into that brick wall head first, her tongue is hanging out.

Its Nikki Bitches

I bet alligators give crocodiles sh!t about the whole croc shoe thing.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

No one sees me when i hurt. Ni one sees me when i cry. No one sees me when u laugh. But the first time i jack off in the walmart parking lot all eyes are on me.please send bond money.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Between the Lohans, Miley Cyrus, Farrah Abraham, the Kartrashians, and the remaining cast of idiots, it doesn't take much to be a celebrity...

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Andy.....remember this from Blazing Saddles?
I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

Its Nikki Bitches

NOW I HATE LYING LINDSAY MORE FOR DOING THIS..

Monday, September 23, 2013

Lindsay Lohan Loans Dina Lohan Another $100K To Save The Family House

Last fall Lindsay Lohan loaned Dina Lohan $40K to save the family house. It probably would have been enough if Lindsay hadn't spent the next three months in rehab without any money coming in that Dina could spend. What little money did come in, Dina spent on booze and botox so she stopped making payments again on the family house. On Friday public records revealed that the lenders filed suit against Dina. They want to foreclose on the house. So, probably against her better judgment and the better judgment of all humans Lindsay is reaching into her suddenly Oprah flush pocket and loaning her mom another $100K which Dina will probably spend on hair coloring. It takes a lot of money to keep your hair that shade of trailer blonde. At this rate Lindsay will blow through her Oprah money quickly and there isn't going to be a second season of her show so she better hope for some high paying acting gigs or learn a new trick her friends love so she can be ready the next time her mom comes calling.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'd bone Kaley Cuoco......