Lamar Odom

Blows Out of Palm Springs

For L.A.

9/26/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926_lamar_house_tmz_wm
Lamar Odom
left the home he's been staying at in the Palm Springs area and is now back in Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

Lamar had been staying at this house in La Quinta, near Palm Springs.  This is where he's been on an intense crack binge, staying with several other people in the house.  It's located in a gated community.

Last night at 8:45 ... Lamar left the house and went to the Tarzana home he was sharing with Khloe Kardashian.  Sources say he stayed at the house for a "short time" and had a conversation with Khloe.

Lamar left the house and then went to his loft in Downtown L.A.

Jordan

I am So Impressed with TMZ they were able to go photograph a house and claim Lamar Allegedly Lived there. That is impressive journalism.

Nekru

Welcome to TMZ , the Church of Enward Worship.

ketjo

Boy ! Khloe and Kris didn't let the dust settle from his visit before they were on the phone with TMZ did they cause unless you got a mole in his back pocket how would you know so fast.......Sick assed nasty people . ' Next story Lamar shyts bricks of coke which proves he was on binge...by the way is he was on a intense binge for two weeks he couldn't have got over it in a few hours ....but keep firing those bullets assassin....we know your name.......

charlei harper

The next time he leaves a house after a binge like this one...it may be feet first. Poor Mr Odom, he is a victim of the Kardashian curse. Worst thing he did was marry into that 3 ring circus of a freak show. It's been a down hill speed race.

Mumra the Ever Living

Didn't you say earlier that he was on a crack binge and hasn't left that house in days? And now you're saying that he wasn't there at all from yesterday afternoon?
Well what the fuque are you trying to say?

Yawdie Gyal

I'm trying to figure out how this is news worthy.....

BaadBoy

Now I can see why Khloe couldn't get pregnant. Addicts shoot blanks.

NobodySpecial

Wow, you can really tell that's a crack house because it's so neat and clean......

Mike

If I was Lamar and I was kicking back in my expensive-ass house in Palm Springs and saw that TMZ posted a story that I was there engaging in a crack-binge with multiple hookers, I'd go to my other pad too. And I'd probably stop at my wife's house and tell her and her mother to stop using TMZ to stalk and criminally harass me.

Even if true, this is yellow journalism, Harvey, and you know it.

OhReally

Were are u people getting ur information maybe one of ur staff member's also hangs with Lamar this is why u guys get much information

Eileen

I hope Lamar's "conversation" with Khloe involved something like, "stop selling lies to tmz.". Since tmz has shown zero proof of drug use, shouldn't all their stories contain the word alleged? He has a court date tomorrow. Hope he stops by the room where you file for divorce.

2idiots

Ring Ring Ring "Hello TMZ, this is Harvey"
"Hi Harvey it's me Khloe, I wanted to let you know that Lam-Lam left Palm Springs at 845pm, he stopped by our crib here in Tarzana he was only here for a few minutes then left for our downtown loft. I thought you'd want to know."
"Gosh Fat-Squatch - er ah I mean Khloe, I'll run a story with these very details shortly, I'm on the other line with your Pimp ... I mean your Mom. As soon as I'm donei with her, I promise you I WILL run the story. Remember I'm a lawyer. BYE"

TJ

Was he really defending the K. family?? Aren't they the ones revealing all his problems to the PUBLIC? Allegedly,he said they were his ONLY family.Khloe is the one MADE him see his father.That caused problems for Lamar.LISA MORALES gave him a family of 2 children?? He kids are his REAL family~

IfYouSaySo

Khloe, Kris and TMZ need to leave this man alone .. Damm .. Goung Carman San Diego on him .. Let him be .. Its his life whether he Phucks it up or not

KicksandGiggles

Seriously, TMZ leave the man alone. Enough is enough. We get it. He is a drug addict. You don't have to follow his every pulse.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments