George Zimmerman

Wife's Mom Files Police Report

He Stole My Stuff!

9/27/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0906_george_zimmerman_article_getty
George Zimmerman has a new set of legal woes -- his mother-in-law just filed a police report, claiming George stole furniture and a TV from her house.

Shellie Zimmerman's mom owns the house where George and Shellie were living before they split.  The mom claims George was ordered to vacate no later than yesterday ... and apparently when he did her stuff went missing.

The house was also the scene of the gun incident earlier this month, where Shellie called 911 and claimed George was threatening her with a gun.

0906_george_zimmerman_footer

BobbyC

This is all a money grab and attempt to get famous.

Azi

Here we go again with another George Zimmerman Bitchathon !

Julie

Wont be long before he is stealing cookies from the prison cafeteria.

Bill03948

Truly an All American Hero... He'll save you from a burning vehicle but will flee with your TV...

Mahoffer

Judging by his recent weight gain, I think we need to put out an APB for her gravy boat and Crisco.

OhReally

Please lock this S.O.B up he's a menace to society like why are his eyes connected ? big bloated face mutha!! ... I can't wait until he's caught up in sum stuff and get's the book thrown at him I hate him with all the hatred from over a billion people ..yesss it's deep hatred

ASH LEE

why are his eyes so close together lol

Anonymous527496

Does Zimmerman have any cyclops relatives? Seems like he resembles them. Lock him up. If he would have been locked up, this drama wouldn't be playin out. He's a thug. Soon he will shoot them up and claim self defense.

KicksandGiggles

LMAO!!!! Ha!! Ha!!! Cheez, what a proud moment the racists get to read about their Golden Citizen Patrol. Sounds really...... dare I say it..... Sounds really GHETTO to me!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! Love it!! No worries The One Eyed Fat Boy still has plenty of morons still sending $$ for this kind of ghetto mischief!

lili

Will they just put him in prison & call it a day

royalredus

That is one unattractive man. Fat and doughy, eyes too close together, Brillo pad hair, and that mole. Ick.

terry j vey

Really don't know who to root for in this!He is a a-hole and until just recently his wife,father/mother in law were right there with him as enablers.

Stupid ppl

Who's the thug now? Lol.

Azi

I don't think his eyes are too close together, I think his cheeks are too far apart.

Gothetshirt

I gotta say I find Zimmerman's future ex-wife and in-laws to be quite vile and classless. Makes me think that George is holding back on some $$$$$$$$$$$$ that they feel wifey ought to have and must punish him ???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments