Lamar Odom

Visits Khloe

Rail Thin

10/1/2013 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001-lamar-odom-skinny-x17-b-3-1
Lamar Odom just showed up at the home he once shared with Khloe Kardashian, looking shockingly thin and haggard.

Lamar hasn't been seen for days ... but these are the first photos that show the dramatic weight loss and toll that drugs have taken on his body.

It appears he went to the Tarzana house to visit Khloe.  Our sources say she had drawn a clear line in the sand -- get help or stay away.

Lamar has told several friends he believes self-help can do the trick -- kicking the drug problem.  We're told Khloe is not buying it.

MercurialTMZer

I see something that aint lost weight...

Robin

Hmmm, Lamar looks more like a Olympic Sprinter now then he does a basketball player, guess Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

MercurialTMZer

I see something that aint lost weight,,,

RudeGal

So? Anyone would look shockingly thin standing next Khloe.

Laura

This is very sad!! : (

therealdeal

Back at it are we Lamar #CAUGHT http://Fun4Days.com/sms/sms.php?share=189993

angelise

I have had enough of TMZ stories about this whole family!!!!!!! Every other story is Kardashian and their spouses! Their stories are based on very loose journalism at it's best!!!! Geesh!!!!! Okay, my app is being deleted and I'm done with this site. I used to enjoy the funnies here, kind of like the sunday newspaper cartoons, but apparently they have lost sense of humor and other stars. Goodbye y'all, this sucks!!!!!

pseudonym

He looks the same....

satim

For the love of humanity stop the Kardashian BS...

Rushmore

Guy looks the same.

Mike's at it again. Can someone tell him to sit down?

Bamajanna

This is just sad. I'm always scared I will see a headline that he's died.

EnquirerLover

All he needs is a dose or two of Kim lipo leftovers and he'll be back to a solid weight.

therealdeal

Will Lamar ever learn http://Fun4Days.com/sms/sms.php?share=189993

Marguerite

He doesn't look that thin to me... just less muscle and looks very very sad.

scott turner

lamar, come to tucson, stay in my home and let me and my resources help you save your life first and then your relationship with your wife and family. bro, you look like you need to find your happy and yourself again and get your life back! your friend, scott turner in tucson az. contact me scottcturners@aol or 520-807-5656 please contact me and get out of l. a. for a few weeks before it kills you! we love you and your family bro, please let me help you get it all back on track asap! so friend, get your ass to tucson and take this bull by the hornes. i will help anyway i can, please just give me a chance and trust in yourself and the help i'm offering you and your family, hang in there bro and contact me, i have a place you can stay and get through this, then you never have to look back on it as long as you live, again. free yourself and fly again. U CAN DO IT BUDDY! PLEASE LET ME HELP U, SCOTT.