Bruce Jenner

High Speed Lambo Race

I Sucked, But At Least I Didn't Lose!

10/8/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

100713_bruce_jenner_racing_launch
Bruce Jenner got behind the wheel of a $300K Lamborghini this weekend -- and burned rubber during a real life race on a Virginia track ... and while he didn't win, he didn't lose either!

Bruce and his son Brandon teamed up as tag-team drivers for the Lamborghini Super Trofeo at the Virginia International Raceway, taking on 13 other cars at breakneck speeds.

1007_jenner_racing_gallery_launch
The Jenners competed in two races -- one on Friday, one on Saturday -- and finished with a respectable 10th and 7th place ... not bad, considering they're not exactly seasoned pros.

We're told the Jenners have become obsessed with the sport -- and plan to get back on the track later this month for another race at the Autoclub Speedway in Fontana.

A wise man once said, "If you ain't first, you're last."  Then again, that wise man also got into a car with a live cougar ... so take his advice with a grain of salt.

Dead account Delete at will

Once again its the details that kills me. You say Bruce sucked but who did he suck? and did he swallow? You have to give us a complete story tmz writers

JLS

I challenge TMZ to go ONE DAY without posting a story about the Kardashians. JUST ONE DAY. I bet they couldn't because Kris Jenner has clearly made a deal with Harvey to get news first IF they will publish what she wants them to i.e. crapping all over her son in laws or daughters boyfriends so that her daughters look like angels.

LK

Least he is away fm his controlling witch of a wife & doing manly things again .

bart

Here we are watching rich people play with their toys. Hey I would be OK with it but not when Kardashian money is involved. I hate anything to do with that family. Their family is just disgusting. Him and his wife pimping out his underage teenage daughters in sexy bikini photos is the one that takes the cake. No father should allow that to happen with their daughters. This is how Bruce and Kris get their income and for me I hate it and I hope most of America feels the same. Thanks to the trashy E! Show and those crappy rag market magazines and some TV Hollywwod show, this fuels ths family so they can make money without having any talents what so ever. Only in American this can happen.

Anonymous

He might not have finished last, but he certainly did lose. In racing, if you don't win, you lose.

Crabby

too bad he didn't lose control of the car and crash and die.

Not So Ignorant

He looks just like the crash test dummies.

elena

He must have a death wish. A good way to escape the wrath of Kris

Mr. Pukey

These a$$holes have WAY too much money!

andy

" considering they're not exactly seasoned pros. "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ummmm , . . . . better check your history, TMZ . . .
During the early to mid 1980's, Bruce Jenner raced Trans-Am Ford Mustangs fielded by none other than car owner Jack Roush. I believe, that multi time Trans-Am champ Scott Pruett was his teammate. They won races, and competed for championships. So, Jenner may be extra "RUSTY" and out of tune, so to speak. But, technically, he was a professional race car driver. GOOD TIMES.