Lindsay Lohan

Reunites With Ex-Assistant

Who Ratted Her Out to Cops

10/12/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012-gavin-lindsay-lohan-splash-nyc-lure
Lindsay Lohan appears to have made-up with an old friend ... only problem, it's another crony with whom she has a history of getting into trouble.

LiLo was spotted leaving Lure restaurant in NYC last night with Gavin Doyle -- the same guy who ratted her out to cops last year ... when he told them Lohan was the driver in their crash on PCH -- a fact Lindsay tried to conceal.

Lindsay also famously booted Gavin from her car last year ... after leaving an NYC jail for allegedly punching a "gypsy." He was also her employee during most of Lohan's darkest drug fueled days.

It's unclear when the two made up -- but we thought for sure he would have been one of the 80 "toxic friends" LiLo cut from her life after rehab.

Then again ... Gavin wasn't the one making poor decisions. Maybe he should make a toxic list.

Suzy Q

Another badly drawn red triangle? Are you kidding me?

Not only does she dress like white trash, she gets tats that look like Bowser drew it in the "yard" with a Sharpie.

She's an idiot.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Her tat is like a murder getting a triangle saing "peace, love and harmony" Or louie anderson getting one daying "diet,excersize and vitamins"

Its Nikki Bitches

Her tweet is dumber than that cheap crappy tattoo

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 2h
ok here's the final product, from me to you - xL

Bwahahahahahaha! Final product? What a idiot !!

No wonder she has #Littleidiots

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Waiting for all the comedians to bust on that piss poor back alley tat

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm gonna run out and get one just like it.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I was getting one on my shoulder saying "i love michelle" years ago.ran out of money and only got "i love mich"#badidea

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I got a feeling the Lohans are running out of stories.......

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Quick show of hands.......think Doprah will pull the plug?

Its Nikki Bitches

Most stupidest thing ever said;

Chief Gall
No human knows what will happen in a couple of months or in 2014.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's funny cause I am human and I know what I will be doing in the next two months. I even know plans I have in 2014. Like in Feb. I will be taking a Winter family fun vacation (which is already booked) Plus many other things things I have in store for 2014

I even Know Chief Sh!t has to call himself "I'm a AS$HOLE"! in 2014

Once again Chief Sh!t head proves what a sh!t head he is.

Bwahaahahhahhaahahahahaha!!!!

BTW future "I'm a AS$HOLE" you have said on numerous times "Last Chance Lohan" will be on the big screen with at least two lead rolls 2014.

Hahahahahahahaaha! That's so funny cause that IMDB is BLANK! Not even the Oprah docu-ment. Hahahhahahhaha!

All the "A" list actors already have 2015 on theirs.

Keep posting your stupid comments

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahaha! BEAR IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

MORNING BEAR :)

Its Nikki Bitches

@ LA , YES!!!! The bruises are back....We know what that means. I noticed that too

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

A little lipstick, and Gavin would be Liza Minelli

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Like larry thompsons wife left him after typhoon lix and dick.stedman will move out of the guest house leaving oprah because of the puta

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I won't post at ROL, but I read the comments.......you guys were a class act the other day.

Its Nikki Bitches

Patty should be up soon to join in on the laughter of that dollar store tattoo