Kim, Kanye SUE

How DARE You Leak Our Proposal Video!

10/31/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_kim_kardashian_kanye_proposal_video_article_tmz

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West think private events at major baseball stadiums should stay private ... and that's why they're suing the guy who allegedly leaked Kanye's precious, private proposal to a video-sharing site.

In the lawsuit ... obtained by TMZ ... their lawyer, Eric George, trashes Chad Hurley, the guy who co-founded YouTube and sold it to Google for $1.65 billion.   Kim and Kanye claim Hurley is the one who schemed to post the video on his new Internet venture, MixBit.

K & K go for the jugular, saying Hurley was desperate to find a "second act," after 2 flops following his YouTube sale.  In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim Hurley wasn't even invited to AT&T Park in San Fran but manipulated his way in.

Kim and Kanye say they let him stay, but only after he signed a confidentiality agreement.  And get this ... they even got him to take a pic holding the signed confidentiality agreement, which is attached to the lawsuit (below).

1031_hurley_contract_subasset_2
The couple say, "Hurley proceeded to try to turn the event into one starring himself, broadcasting the images he knew were the exclusive property rights of someone else."

Specifically, Kim and Kanye say he posted Kanye's engagement proposal on MixBit and tweeted it to nearly a million followers.  He then had the audacity to issue a press release, touting his video trophy.

Kim and Kanye are suing for unspecified damages ... including punitives.  Even though Kim and Kanye don't say how much the video was worth, they mention it was destined for MC Cable Television, which is an arm of Bunim/Murray and E!, which produces and broadcasts "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

1022_kim_kanye_engagement_footer

Chgo411

Who cares??? He is marrying the biggest(pun intended) attention whore out there. What did he expect? Losers.

Nanny

oh my, They won't be able to sell it to the highest bidder, really brings a tear to the eye doesn't it?

Bob

I thought Kim said all the fat coverage made her sad and she was going to keep her life more private. Hmm so she wanted to sell the fake proposal video and I am sure she will televise the over the top wedding that will last 6 months tops

yellowfinns

I give this marriage about 9 months OR LESS. Then the scandal, the cheating, the drama, who gets the ring? BLAH BLAH BLAH

99ways2die

I once saw a Kim K prono a couple years back and my Hard Drive committed suicide. After giving it a decent burial because I felt so bad about the tourcher It must have felt I got a new one and it must have retained just a little memory in the ram or some thing because my computers never been the same sense :(

norcalgal

I GUESS THEY DON'T GET IT, THEY ARE BOTH HASBEENS AND NOBODY CARES....DROP OUT OF SIGHT AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR "BABY?"

norcalgal

At least Kourtney takes care of her kids...

99ways2die

hawkette10

Hey...check out the print add for Beyonce's perfume Pulse....if anyone had any question why Kanye made Kim go blonde......they now have the answer....wow

ghgsv

I never comment on blogs and websites because I think people tend to get nasty... but my god, I can't stand these two. First of all, Chad Hurly could buy and sell Kim and Kanye three or four times over if he wanted to. And to say he created two FLOP websites (like Kris's talk show and Kanye's latest album) nothing is going to be as big as youtube. And how the hell do you manipulate your way into something that's suppose to be private(I use the word private loosely) seems like another ploy for attention from kim and kanye. Either you've been invited or not... Quite frankly this lawsuit sounds like a PR stunt to keep K&Ks name relevant in the press. If only they could just go away, there's enough stupid sh** on tv.

Rachel Dee

wow talk about greedy lol, I just read and article in Women's Health about how she shed all her baby fat, worth a read.. http://bit.ly/HtKrM1

Nobody Special

When Kim gets married and control, not matter what the pre-nup, CA Law will give her half of Sleezys Fortune.

We all are waiting for the Divorce. This new marriage may last 100 days, who knows.

Her butt is way to big and a turn-off to most men who are looking for no more than a handful. Anything over 120 lb.s is overweight.

boo35

all this proves is kim is a effin liar. she claims to have been so suprised, but they had him sign something prior. wow!!

Razzy

This video was leaked on purpose with the Kartrashian blessing. This whole wedding thing is a complete scam. For someone who wants privacy, Kanye did an interview with a radio station and he stated he and Kimmode were in the exploitation business and when asked if the wedding was going to be on TV he said whatever network offered them the largest amount of $$. I said from the beginning this whole Kimye thing was a scam for money. This Hurley guy is in it too with the Kartrashians. Why would a billionaire happen to be at that stadium out of the blue and they just let him stay. BS!!!

jayndeb

Kim an Kanye have meet there match hes got more money than both of them put together an everyone knows kim whats another over the top wedding that wont last. thats even if they get married