Metallica

Yeah, We're Into Bieber

10/31/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1031-metallica-james-hetfield-lars-ulrich-justin-bieber-gettyMetallica -- yes, Metallica -- just professed their love and admiration for all things Justin Bieber… and they weren’t kidding … like not even a little bit.

The band was giving an interview with a rock magazine about Bieber's recent take on their mega-hit "Fade to Black," when lead singer James Hetfield admitted, "Are we Beliebers? Yes."

110113_metallica_bieber_launch

Drummer Lars Ulrich backed James up ... saying, "I think the kid's really talented and obviously to go through what he's going through at that early age must be a mindf**k. So the fact that he still goes out there and does it, I admire that and I think he's super talented, so I guess I am kind of a Belieber.”

Bassist Robert Trujillo added "As long as he stays out of trouble, I'll be a Belieber.”

Right ... ‘cause what’s more heavy metal than staying out of trouble and making good clean pop music for the kids?

1101_rockin_faces_footer

The_truth_will_set_you_free

Kabala

That was painful

Dead account Delete at will

Metallica hasn't been metallica for many many many years. The died with Cliff. All their music since has been garbage. Also in Rock these idiots are the kings of douchedom.

static

Not surprising Metallica are the NSYNC of metal.

Ronald RayGun

Wow, not suprised at all. Metallica are a bunch of sellout dip$hits anyways. Lars Ulrich can such my b@lls!

harleyharlett

this is a sad day:(

Pockets

"Right ... ‘cause what’s more heavy metal than staying out of trouble and making good clean pop music for the kids right?" Sounds like something a poser would say.

double d

That's it. Hair cuts and a whole album of cover songs (garage inc) is one thing but Metallica needs a ball kick for this!

Keyser Söze

You know, I will always love the Metallica of my youth - the hungry, pissed-off wolves before the Black Album came out.

But those rich, old guys? Yeah, they are Metallica... but, at the same time, they really aren't anymore.

Sad, but true... (see what I did here? I'm clever!)

jimbo

October 31st, 2013 The day Metallica officially died.

cobrazombie

Douchbags of a feather flock together.

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

Barfffff.....

train wreck

you losers are so predictable. you hate everyone who's in the news. Bieber, Mylie, Conrad Murray etc.

the fact is, all 3 of these people are extremely talented. Metallica is cool enough to admit that Bieber got talent, why aren't you?

TeeEmmZee

Gross!!! No longer a Metallic fan now after that shocking revelation!

Zambonie

way to stay relevant boys
yes you sued napster out of existence
now time to start pumping another well

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments