Rose McGowan

I Never Watched 'Charmed'

... And I WON'T Do the Reboot

11/5/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110413_rose_mcgowan_launch
Rose McGowan tells TMZ she NEVER watched a single episode of her show "Charmed" -- and just to pour salt in the wound, Rose added ... she wants NOTHING to do with the reboot.

McGowan was blowing out of Arclight in Hollywood Sunday night when we asked about plans to bring back the old WB show that aired from '98-'06.

Most of the cast has already vented their frustration with the remake ... including co-star Alyssa Milano, who said the show is being brought back too soon.

Considering the original "Charmed" cast is pissed about the new series ... and with Hollywood's reboot obsession -- we gotta ask ...

swords

that makes two of us

static

Sure Rose we're supposed to believe someone as narcissistic as you never watched yourself.

Jim in Cali

OMG WTF happened to Rose's face?

R U SERIOUS?

There are so many shows on TV that I cannot believe enough people watch weekly to keep them on the air, and Charmed was one of them. I have never watched more than 2 minutes of that show while flipping through channels, it was so corny and the acting was horrible.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

I didn't watch it the first time. I won't watch a remake. BTW, Rose doesn't even look like herself. What the heck?!

Majestik

I absolutely loved the origninal. I have three seasons on DVD. I was asked this on my hometown ROCK RADIO station. Would I watch the remake? Well, depends on who they hire but I'm hard pressed to be a fan. I think the original should stay the original. WTF, has not only hollywood, but the T.v. industry ran out of original content????

Scott Levy

Wow, what happened to her face?

Gordon

She should consider rebooting those eyebrows, though.

Phishie from Philly

She definitely watched Liberace.

jules

She is so unattractive.

Kelly

That's fine, because you have sufficiently screwed up your face enough to where you probably wouldn't be hired anyway.

tenley

It'll be a runaway smash. The audience is too young to care about the original and doesn't even know who these old "stars" are, and Charmed didn't have the whole post-Twilight phenomenon to tap into. It'll be a sassier and sexier trio of witches, watch.

whateveryou

Totally agree with Majestik. I loved the show the first 3 seasons. After Doherty left I think it took a downward turn. Not sure if the writer's staff changed or it was just the fact that they lost Doherty or what happened but the show seem almost geard towards little kids after that. It seemed like the plots were too simple & childish really. Shows for kids are fine, but that's not how this one started. In terms of running out of original material , I think that happened a few yrs. back. Notice all the comic based super hero movies they've made. Shame there's no "American Idol" for writers. Maybe Hollywood would come out with better scripts/movies if they went through the trouble of actually searching for good writers. One of the reason't I love SouthPark, nothing else like it on the telly, no matter how hard Hollywood tries to copy them, they can't keep up.

snowboardchick

Yeah and you never had plastic surgery.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

We don't Charmed reboot, ridiculous. And her face...Rose's car accident resulted in an injury near her eye, she looks normal in photos taken afterward. She's been screwing with her face for a few years and looks like Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn in Death Becomes Her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments