'Thor' Star Jaimie Alexander

ALMOST NAKED

... at Movie Premiere

11/5/2013 7:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1105-jaimie-alexander-Getty
So ... Jaimie Alexander won the "Thor" premiere last night.

The 29-year-old actress -- who plays Lady Sif in the movie -- rolled up to the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood wearing a dress that BARELY covered her lady junk.

Asgard ... meet Ass-guard.

1105_thor_footer

Rick

Don't view me as a sex object!!!! I have a mind!!!! LOL!

Keyser Söze

... Nice.

daisy

Hmmmm... she is a lovely girl, and she looks as good in that dress as anyone could, but I have to say it makes her look cheap. If she were going to the VMAs or the Grammys then wearing something purposefully outlandish or provocative would somehow "work", but here at the premiere with her hair so nicely done and her makeup perfect this dress is out of place. It makes her look desperate for attention? She should have gone for glamour, let her movie performance shine and be memorable for being the most beautiful girl there which I'm sure she was!
Too bad.

Dawn

I hope there were no children around. This lady really has mastered the art of leaving something to the imagination... I'm waiting for the day when someone will actually show up naked on the red carpet.

The Zombie

That dress is awesome. What's with the Harleys?

Ozzie X

I've never felt so horny in my life as I do now.

Melly

what the hells going on? Why are all of these stars naked all of the time? It's like who can be the biggest slut. No class. Liz Taylor and the stars from back in the day didn't have to do this and they were stunning and talented. ewwww gross! go home and put some underwear on.

Tazz

If it stopped at the navel and butt crack it would have been nice, but the weird squared off part is odd and butt crack isn't hot imo

Chucky Mapoo

That dress is called the "Look At Me!... Take My Picture!" model

lanie

This is the chick Peter Facinelli dumped Jennie Garth for? He left his three daughters and wife for this trick? If Miley Cyrus wore this outfit - people would be up in arms, but since it's some chick trying to grab as much attention as possible -- she gets a pass?

I read she's trying to make it seem like she's being cast as Wonder Woman too! LOL

billybob

uhhh, arrhhh, uuooorhhh....who?

Ozzie X

I'd give you money for that.

OhWell

The Homos At TMZ Are Jealous.

Ozzie X

Of course the fat vile women are commenting.

TJ

That could have been a beautiful dress, if it were more modestly designed.The usual degradation of women~ shame on her. So unnecessary~