Kanye, Kim & Baby

Big Ass

Happy Family

11/7/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107-kanye-kim-x17-02
Bootyful day for a stroll in Santa Barbara today -- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ventured out this morning for a walk with baby daughter North West, and even though the sun was shining ... it was a full moon.

Nice break from L.A. court, where Kanye's lawyer Blair Berk pled not guilty on the rapper's behalf just a few hours ago in the photog-beating case.

For Kim, Kanye, and North West -- life is just a walk in the park.

1107-kanye-kim-x17-01

janet

And another fake imposed photo, that just so happens after Wests another 'self-proclaimed' he and Kardashian will be the most 'power couple' on the planet? Another laughed at backfire.

Kanye West is not liked and Kardashian is just despised.

With that joke, time for the fake imposed photos that nobody is suppose to notice only everyone does.

Carolina

You almost don't even realize North is in the picture!

Bella

Can't they even take their baby for a walk, without being hounded! I mean I couldn't take being surrounded with photographers all around me thankfully something I will never have to worry about!) but I could see why Kanye loses it. I don't condone his behavior (at t all). But if they can't even take a simple walk down the street, I can understand losing it.

jessica Al sayed

I love this two they are cute family thank you Kim for listen to Kanye God bless the both of you,yoy guys are good parents money is not all money is good then are some things money can't buy eg north west that's a priceless gift a child is a priceless gift and marriage is a blessing is wonderful and sweet Kanye you are a good man and strong you truly loves Kim God bless both of you and nori Kim put your head down and enjoy your world Kanye wants the best for you he can never put you wrong never God bless the both of you and that priceless gift.

PoisonedCookie

No leather jogging pants I guess... so disappointed now :/

Pliskin

Oh wow!! There is a giant ass walking next to the water buffalo's giant ass!!

Sashatree

Cottage cheese ass. Eeewwwwwww....... someone forgot to put her 2 pair of Spanx!!

tieraadams23

Kim K doesn't look happy at all. Her face doesn't show I just got engaged and I have a beautiful baby. Kanye and Kim are so suppose to be in the honeymoon stage. Her happiness shouldn't revolve around what the media is saying. Any thoughts?

mystic

VERY NICE ONCE AGAIN SHE LOOKS LIKE TWO POUNDS OF BOLOGNA IN A ONE POUND BAG

Pippa Longstocking

That is A LOT of cottage cheese. Yuck! Old lady saggy ass alert!

Ryuk

This is the first time ive seen her holding that kid. I dont have a problem with big a.sses but hers just looks weird in this pic (maybe its the pants)

Knight

Hey Kim....Your ass still needs some work. Better hit that gym more often.

Disgusted

I hate when the media stalks families. Let them have their private family time. Stalk them on the red carpet or something.

kathi

Is that back in shape? She should have light and a beep beep sound attatched!

e33

The Diaper is unleashed in public again. That fake ass is nasty