Alec Baldwin

Threatens NYC Reporter

'You're As Dumb as You Look'

11/15/2013 7:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another fun Alec Baldwin moment ... this time, the "30 Rock" star THREATENED a local news reporter ... and then called him ugly to boot.

Baldwin was walking back to his Manhattan apartment moments ago when he was approached by a reporter from FOX5 in NYC.

As the reporter tried to ask a question about the stalker case, Baldwin said, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that don't ya?"

Alec turns to walk inside his building and throws out one last barb -- "You ARE as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?"

Charming, isn't he?

Corey

He's just jealous because that guy actually works for a broadcast network and he's on MSNBC and nobody watches him.

dianne

Wow, a case of do as I say not as I do with the slurs. You are actually looking pretty dumb right now Alec, I've never liked you, go away, I thought you were leaving this country if Bush got elected, wasn't that like 14 years ago, go away, go away, go away.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Is no one going to stand up to this ass hole? I thought New Yorkers were tough, especially the reporters. Seems like they're just wilting loser weaklings ha ha.

Better_Call_Saul

Are your TV show ratings plummeting? Are you making homophobic slurs and it's screwing up your 2016 presidential bid? Is your mistress boiling your bunnies? I know a guy who knows a guy who knows this other guy that can help. BETTER CALL SAUL.

Kleiser

Hi, I'm a student and I need to finish a project for school(the project is a survey)..if you want to help me this is the link where you can complete the survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1451523/Online-Shopping Thank you very much

Whatever

This punk really needs his butt kicked. The whole family is screwed up...why he is on TV is totally beyond me. Maybe the sponsors will wake up. It looks like that credit card company finally saw the light and got rid of him.

texangirl64

He has real issues.. He comes back outside for the confrontation? But why does the reporter let him bully him? No, way would I let that jackhole bully me, I would get right up in his face!
You see what happened with the camera man today when he let Alex know he better no **** with his camera? Alec kept his cool. He is only a bully when he knows he can.

lisa

I love ALEC! He is not a homophobe! It's YOU GUYS--TMZ trying to drive him crazy. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

lisa

You'd be angry too.. stalkers, reporters, photographers shouting horrible things- the people on here saying what a MONSTER he is--LOL give me a break. Liberals LOVE Alec.

Jacqui

He didn't call the guy ugly. He said he looked stupid.

Frank

Paparazzi are bottom-feeding parasites that keep stupid people mesmerized with lies.

anonymous

this dude's temper is going to land him in the same place his stalker just ended up. JAIL KIDS! What an old, narrow minded, angry person. For the love of your god Alec, deal with your feelings instead of lashing out at camera dudes. WOW!

notalawyer

No fake Kardashian news today....

RATTLESNAKE

poor guy must be having trouble passin' his gas !

Larry Franklin

i think people over react to words..nobody has the right to not be offended. i dont know how you can live in todays world and not have a thicker hide than that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments